OT: Washington Redskins 2018 Season Vol. 5: Shards and puddles (7-9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Skins need to at least flip field position on this next drive. TEN has to focus on getting Henry going at some point. It would be best if they did that starting deep in their own territory.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
3 points is damn good after starting inside their 20.

And Hopkins is silently having a very good year. 25/28 after that FG.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
seeing that Preston Smith play reminded me that Orakpo plays for TEN and I haven’t seen or heard from him all game.

Never mind, old 98 is out with a bad elbow. Orakpo hurt, imagine that.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
As well as JJ has played today asking him to bail out the D and drive for the win or a tie might be asking to much.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Greg Manusky shouldn't be let back on the flight home. Every single time the offense scored the defense gave points right back. Zero pressure against Blaine Gabbert in the second half. JJ, AP, and the hobbled offense played their asses off and the fully healthy defense couldn't hold a lead on any of the four occasions they were handed it nor could they force a turnover. And why was Jay so lackadaisical once they got the ball back? It's not like they needed to keep the ball away from Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady. So damn frustrating because that game was theirs for the taking and I feel terrible for Josh Johnson.

Fire Bruce Allen.

Reactions: Corby78

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Had to take some time after that one.

Proud of the players they really went for it despite the injury's, lack of prior playing time, and general tire fire of a season they have been going through.

Annoyed with how things have played out in the grand scheme though, just so much miss management and coaching throughout the year and really this whole regimes history. It's time for change as we are all ready to break this trend of consistent mediocrity.

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
No one liked the Manusky “hire”. Gruden choked on it. Familiarity or whatever. Should be his undoing.

Danny need to dump Allen. Or st least totally remove him from all team specific operations.

Promote the other guy that’s garnering interest around the league (forget his name). He can pick a new coach.

I say that as I don’t see any real football guy coming in to work for Danny. I’d be really surprised.

Look— in fantasy land Danny spends 15m a year on like Nick Saban, gets out of the way, and let’s the mans genius do it’s work.

But that is not based in reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad