OT: Washington Redskins 2018 Season V0l. 2: 1-1 = Half empty... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capathetic

May 26, 2011
So Alex Smith and his turnover free style vs Luck who has two picks but also points to show for it. This doesn’t work in the nfl anymore. Not unless you have a dynamic running back or special teams.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
So Alex Smith and his turnover free style vs Luck who has two picks but also points to show for it. This doesn’t work in the nfl anymore. Not unless you have a dynamic running back or special teams.

Smith wasn’t the issue today. INDs Oline and Dline dominated this game. No real pressure on Luck and Smith was harrassed and sacked all day.

Reactions: Drakon

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Griffin was the QB the last time CLE won a game. Terrible.

Holy crap. Taylor throws a bomb TD on 4th down and then the xp is missed and the game is tied.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
This one stings a bit, not only cause we lost, but also because I put Smith in over Watson in fantasy...

Capathetic

May 26, 2011
Colts missing two starting offensive tackles and playing three rookie linebackers came in and wrecked this team. They deserve an empty stadium and I hope the local media destroys them this week.

Reactions: robertmac43

Capathetic

May 26, 2011
STOP THROWING CHECK DOWN PASSES WITH NO TIMEOUTS LATE IN THE 4TH AND DOWN BY TWO SCORES

what the hell
It’s def NOT Alex Smith. Look at the guy replacing him in KC right now. He’s electric. Same old skins giving up assets for other teams garbage.

Capathetic

May 26, 2011
Smith wasn’t the issue today. INDs Oline and Dline dominated this game. No real pressure on Luck and Smith was harrassed and sacked all day.

He also didn’t make any meaningful plays throwing the football. He looked off the linebackers and checked down. He looks slow running the read option and nobody fears it. It’s going to be a long season and I’ll bet this offensive line falls apart because teams will attack it every play with no fear of Smith beating them over the top or with his legs.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
To make today worse Cousins is having an amazing game, just led the Viks down the field and got the TD and 2-point convo. Hurts even more because he was the QB for the team i was playing in fantays and I put Smith in to prove a point to myself....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad