OT: Washington Nationals Win The World Series!!!

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Woo! I'm admittedly a bandwagon Nats fan, but that was awesome. Not Caps 2018 awesome, but awesome nonetheless.

With all the elimination games and being behind all of them, it had that Caps feel to it. Didn't look like the watch parties were quite the same but you cant have everything

Meanwhile. Trea Turner's finger. OMG. He just showed it on tv. Hockey player level stuff

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Congrats @txpd... I think you're the biggest Nats fan here. Pretty good run for you these past few years, yeah?

I'm just really thankful for all of this. As DC fans know more than anyone, none of this is guaranteed. It's really f***ing hard to win championships. I won't take any of this for granted.

And how cool is it to see all of the DC sports teams (sans the Redskins) really become part of the community? They've seemed to embrace each other and the city and I love every part of it.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
12 games under .500 at one point

Tough wild card game cards Milwaukee

the LA Dodgers

the St Louis Cardinals

the Houston Astros

....... they earned it. What a tough run to get to a title. 12-5 this postseason against some powerhouses. Cole, Hudson, Buehler, Verlander, Kershaws,

one of the most impressive runs to win a World Series ever.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad