Post-Game Talk: Washington Hockey Team @ Actually it's a peninsula 7:07pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

crab

Jan 26, 2019
Caps need to start interfering more. Islanders are consistently running obstruction and interference, the refs never will call it unless it’s egregious.

Reactions: RandyHolt

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
That's a really tough goal to give up. We're in trouble every time VV needs to play the puck, this is one thing he needs to work on if he wants to be a starter in the NHL.

kmart

Jan 23, 2008
of course this would be a low scoring playoff garbage game... trotz u ruined it... ok isles take the w and go away fast

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
of course this would be a low scoring playoff garbage game... trotz u ruined it... ok isles take the w and go away fast
I don't get it. Why do you hate low scoring games? I'd be fine if we won every game 1-0

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Chara lost his man.

VV put him in no man's land. No communication with Chara, he just kind of softly dropped it in the corner. From there onwards, Chara tried to clear the puck in emergency. Pulock threw it on net and Chara was late to get to Nelson.

This is on VV for sure, he needs to talk to his D and drop the puck where Chara can rim it out of the zone.

Reactions: Pomee

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Lets bench vrana again.. maybe that'll help.
It actually might. I'm not sure what is wrong with his head. He was a healthy scratch for 2 games and comes back with another poor effort. He could get scratched again.

Disgraced Cosmonaut

Oct 26, 2002
Visit site
Rags are still in this race. Boston should worry. I don't know how the Islanders manage to move on without their leading goal-scorer. Some rookies stepped up, fine.

Crazy save by VV.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
That goal is on Chara. He made 2 mistakes that lead to the goal.
I would argue that’s on OV, who not only should have been positioned along the boards to receive Chara’s pass (where the puck would inevitably go) but played the point shot badly.

Reactions: Pomee

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
VV put him in no man's land. No communication with Chara, he just kind of softly dropped it in the corner. From there onwards, Chara tried to clear the puck in emergency. Pulock threw it on net and Chara was late to get to Nelson.

This is on VV for sure, he needs to talk to his D and drop the puck where Chara can rim it out of the zone.
Its on Chara. Fine Chara didn't get the puck out but pick up your damn man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad