Post-Game Talk: Washington Hockey Team @ Actually it's a peninsula 7:07pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
I hate peninsulas. Make up your damn mind of what you want to be you landmass. Its like a baby island that still needs it hand held.

trash.jpg

^^ there is literally a 3 mile long trash island floating off the coast of Long Island.
Three-Mile-Long Show Flyer Trash Heap Floating Near Coast of Long Island

Wish we were playing the Rangers though. I want some payback.

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
I hope Vrana puts in the work and effort. Not because of tonight's game. But because of the playoffs and his play during them.

The 2 game benching might have been necessary or might not have been necessary. But there is a pattern of Vrana being a no show in the postseason that we've all rehashed over and over. I would rather have that dealt with now than in the playoffs. If it doesn't work and he's sulking like he did last playoffs where he completely became invisible after the Game 2 benching, at least we will know now about it now and make the decision on his impending free agency easier. And if he actually takes the benching to heart and takes another step forward with his play, even better.

zappa4ever

Music is the Best!
Feb 10, 2010
MD/VA/WV intersection
Just posting this for the Islanders fans that'll come over to our GDT to read what we're posting and then comment on it back on their GDT.

Never gets old!

So clearly remember Pierre getting just about everything wrong:
He jumps - no
the puck's not there - no
he hits him high - no, Visnosky's crouching down to brace for hit
shoulder to head - yes

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
Did Ross “The Boss” Johnston play last game? Didn’t even notice, probably because he is hardly noticeable as a player, apparently he’s Wilson’s daddy. But they deploy him just to deal with Wilson

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
So clearly remember Pierre getting just about everything wrong:
He jumps - no
the puck's not there - no
he hits him high - no, Visnosky's crouching down to brace for hit
shoulder to head - yes
and it's not even charging which is a chuckle. Wilson gains all his speed while he's making a play with the puck and then takes like two strides to line up and hit him.

Kuznetsnow

Nov 26, 2019
Just posting this for the Islanders fans that'll come over to our GDT to read what we're posting and then comment on it back on their GDT.

Never gets old!

What a beauty. If you can't appreciate that hit you're not a North American hockey fan

capsdom86

May 28, 2015
damn, miss those jerseys too. Forgot how good they looked with the red pants. On top of everything else, Trotz had good taste in threads.

Reactions: Neil Racki

Melkor

Jul 22, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
Vrana back in, Sprong still in, Panik out again. Interesting.
Those who can play offense are in, those who can't out. I mean this team is far from perfect but Laviolette is and has always been a pro-offense coach. I can respect that. It's a shame that Vrana just cant find that "it" in himself to play well consistently.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Reactions: Axel574
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad