Post-Game Talk: Washington Hockey Team @ Actually it's a peninsula 7:07pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
I have not watched very much of this game, and you’ll have to convince me that I’ve missed much beyond the fact that VV’s goal posts and goal paddle have been very good

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
They’re in first place... in the toughest division in the nhl... and you think they are stinking up the place.

pretty sure we have best record in nhl over past month or so too.

and siegs stinks. So that’s not an upgrade either

There's a reason why Siegs never plays. TVR is clearly better but still not good enough to be over the 6 guys dressed every night. I suppose they could give Chara some rest but he doesn't look much slower than he did at the beginning of the season.

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
I have not watched very much of this game, and you’ll have to convince me that I’ve missed much beyond the fact that VV’s goal posts and goal paddle have been very good

AussieCapsFan

Apr 30, 2017
Gold Coast
They’re in first place... in the toughest division in the nhl... and you think they are stinking up the place.

pretty sure we have best record in nhl over past month or so too.

and siegs stinks. So that’s not an upgrade either

As has been pointed out - go back and look at who they have beaten. In their last 7 games they have won 5 times. FOUR of those games were against New Jersey. 4 of the 5 wins have been by 1 goal, after choking away the lead.
Alarm bells should be ringing.

Reactions: troyerlaw

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
As has been pointed out - go back and look at who they have beaten. In their last 7 games they have won 5 times. FOUR of those games were against New Jersey. 4 of the 5 wins have been by 1 goal, after choking away the lead.
Alarm bells should be ringing.
Cool: they’re in first place still. If alarm bells are winning just 5 of 7 vs not great teams - that’s still really good

every team has alarm bells. If your main complaint is about getting in 7th and 8th d jts a good problem.

Bigger issue is goaltending. Has been all year

Reactions: troyerlaw
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->