OT: Washington Football Team: 2021 Regular Season - Part 3 - Not Suck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
I kinda want a GIF of Slye pulling up lame and falling down during his futile sprint after the vanishing crowd of faster players. That moment did feel very Washington Football Team-y

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Commanders is super MEH.

I mean, pick an animal, any animal, and put "POWER" or "FIRE" in front of it. It's got to be better than that.

WASHINGTON POWER CHICKENS

Reactions: max21

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
There’s a few comments on Twitter about the trademark issue and it sounds like they can be resolved if they really wanted to go with Wolves/Redwolves. Wolves is my top option. I’m also not really sure why the Timberwolves would care so much, tons of pro sports teams share names Jets, Giants, Kings, Panthers I’m probably missing a few. I mean the Packers and Georgia share the same damn logo

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Washington Power White Doves? That’ll go over like a fart in church.

Washington Firebirds (hey hey?!?!)

POWER DOVES!
FIRE DOVES!!

upload_2021-12-2_14-54-55.png

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Washington Legions

Just…….Legion right?

“We are Legion”….

I’m resigned to Snyder F’ing this up. In fact it might be the thing that allows me to sever my own insufferable allegiance, if they really poop the bed.

Hell I’d take WFT worst case….not Commandos. Although the “Going Commando” jokes would be a lot of fun….

Sep 19, 2008
Everyone is already thinking ahead to a WFT - Cowboys game next week for the division but I don't think the Cowboys are going to lose today. I'm fine with the wild card. This team is playing much better and I believe they can win a majority of their remaining games to solidify a playoff spot. I won't complain if they don't win the division.

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
They’ll name them something dumb and I’ll be upset for about 37 seconds before getting over it.
Foreal. Idk why I get myself so worked up over it, we’re still going to be fans no matter what they pick. I think it will come out sooner than later, just like for Cleveland they dropped guardians before they wanted to because they knew the leaks were coming.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Mckissic and Collins out for us, kinda sucks

Now I'm reading Waller is "doubtful".

McKissic is an auxiliary threat, tho.
Waller is the centerpiece for the LV offense.

I guess what I'm saying is there's a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad