OT: Washington Football Team: 2021 Regular Season - Part 1 - The Taylor Heinicke Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
The highly specific rumors we heard about the reports damning contents and the fact that the emails we know of included sharing those nudes indicates it's a tip of the iceberg.

rumors….believe it when I see it in print. If there was more stuff truly damning to Snyder I think the NFL would have acted.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
rumors….believe it when I see it in print. If there was more stuff truly damning to Snyder I think the NFL would have acted.

They acted to hide it. The rumor was that Dan was aware of everything and complicit. Considering these materials were spread far and wide by Bruce, one must wonder who else knew and was complicit?

The report probably spilled this from the WFT's office to the league and media. I suspect if things were better than rumored the report isn't hidden.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
They acted to hide it. The rumor was that Dan was aware of everything and complicit. Considering these materials were spread far and wide by Bruce, one must wonder who else knew and was complicit?

The report probably spilled this from the WFT's office to the league and media.

Dan knows the content of emails to all employees? Not buying it. Sure he knew at some point during the investigation, then decided to offer them up in litigation. I feel like if they could prove something horrible in terms of him being more than oblivious to anything truly nefarious that was going on during his ownership, they would have acted.

Like the owner or CEO of any big business, does it make business sense to publicize when an employee goes off the rails, much less a top employee?

So what’s the act of “hiding”, that’s somehow illegal or going to damn Snyder more? Emails as with most any big company are treated as confidential documents in terms of information classification. IE…not for public release.

Reactions: Ridley Simon

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Dan knows the content of emails to all employees? Not buying it. Sure he knew at some point during the investigation, then decided to offer them up in litigation.

Like the owner or CEO of any big business, does it make business sense to publicize when an employee goes off the rails, much less a top employee?

So what’s the act of “hiding”, that’s somehow illegal or going to damn Snyder more? Emails as with most any big company are treated as confidential documents in terms of information classification. IE…not for public release.

Dan knows the contents of his discussions with Bruce about pimping out cheerleaders and God knows what else.

You're forgetting Danbag isn't a normal business operator. He will happily sacrifice good business sense on the altar of spite.

Capathetic

May 26, 2011
Makes your league look hypocritical to care more about this than the people who have murdered, electrocuted puppies and allow the most misogynistic rappers to perform at halftime. Almost like a second set of rules lol

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Makes your league look hypocritical to care more about this than the people who have murdered, electrocuted puppies and allow the most misogynistic rappers to perform at halftime. Almost like a second set of rules lol

giphy.gif

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Gruden may have been collateral damage. Only the WFT, the investigative group, and the NFL has the docs. That’s the circle.

wouldn’t shock me that it’s Danny’s way of paying Bruce back for the Epstein crap that they tried to take him down with.

Allen will now never work in the NFL again.

That's the presumed chain for the legal documents not the electronic data.

Any number of people can have access to the latter within the NFL/WFT/law firm IT departments, or there could be people who've had the key emails forwarded. There could be a security breach on someone's computer who has access. There could be a MITM attack on a corporate network, though it's not likely some random hacker gives a shit about the Grudens more than the NFL or WFT. Someone could've taken a laptop in for repair and the tech at Geek Squad copied a few emails and sent them around, or just didn't like Gruden and copied a few that were relevant. Some obsessed nutball working for an ISP could get their hands on all sorts of data passing through.

There are many ways for a leaked email to get out. It didn't have to be intentionally "leaked" by WFT, the NFL front office, or the investigators. That's what I'm saying. It's possible the Gruden email was unrelated to the key orgs in the investigation and lawsuit, and their cover up was exposed accidentally by whoever targeted Gruden.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Awful owner, awful stadium, awful culture, awful work environment for women, awful on field record for nearly three decades. A constant laughingstock around the league for both on and off field futility. The worst record in prime time games in the NFL over the last two decades. A constant rotation of guys getting paid by a dipshit owner for work they provided elsewhere crashing and burning in the Burgundy and Gold. Bootlicking henchmen in powerful and highly paid positions more concerned with polishing the owner's balls and stroking their own egos than with delivering loyal and paying customers a watchable product. No name, no identity (other than losing), no QB to build around, no stadium to call home in a few years and no one who owns real estate in a desirable location who wants them to build there. And every year fans pull a Kevin Bacon and show up saying, "Thank you sir may I have another" hoping that finally their misguided faith and hope will actually provide some level of enjoyment that never comes to fruition.

Hail to the Football Team.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002

Any number of people can have access to the latter within the NFL/WFT/law firm IT departments, or there could be people who've had the key emails forwarded. There could be a security breach on someone's computer who has access. There could be a MITM attack on a corporate network, though it's not likely some random hacker gives a shit about the Grudens more than the NFL or WFT. Someone could've taken a laptop in for repair and the tech at Geek Squad copied a few emails and sent them around, or just didn't like Gruden and copied a few that were relevant. Some obsessed nutball working for an ISP could get their hands on all sorts of data passing through.

There are many ways for a leaked email to get out. It didn't have to be intentionally "leaked" by WFT, the NFL front office, or the investigators. That's what I'm saying. It's possible the Gruden email was unrelated to the key orgs in the investigation and lawsuit, and their cover up was exposed accidentally by whoever targeted Gruden.

These are the redacted versions they’re reporting on….Way too coincidental to believe it wasn’t leaked by someone associated with one of the groups you mention associated with the investigation. Hacking certainly possible, but less likely.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
These are the redacted versions they’re reporting on….Way too coincidental to believe it wasn’t leaked by someone associated with one of the groups you mention associated with the investigation. Hacking certainly possible, but less likely.

Maybe not malicious hacking so much as bad opsec. That includes employees or hangers-on for everyone involved in the investigation.

I'm saying it doesn't have to be Snyder, Goodell, or one of the lawyers.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Maybe not malicious hacking so much as bad opsec. That includes employees or hangers-on for everyone involved in the investigation.

I'm saying it doesn't have to be Snyder, Goodell, or one of the lawyers.

I agree..don’t think in any way it was any of them…

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA

That’s a lot of “could’ve ofs”.

I get it.

but based on what we actually know?

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
That’s a lot of “could’ve ofs”.

I get it.

but based on what we actually know?

I haven't had time to unravel what's rumor and what's confirmed but it seems more likely an outside party got this rolling. The NFL and WFT have too much to lose.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Big business offers to settle for confidentiality…..shocking. They didn’t get a figure but expected it to be low…very odd.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
I thought I couldn't hate Snyder any more but again he's proven his shallowness, tone deafness, and general buffoonery has no bounds. ST21 has been dead since 2007... why are they choosing a random Sunday that has no connection to his death and only giving FOUR days notice, while in the middle of a big scandal, for something this important? I'm glad you asked. The answer is because he is a shameless asshole who will use anyone and anything to deflect away bad attention from himself. Terrible.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
sonpeoplecanseeyou.jpeg

What an asshole. I wonder if he really thinks he's being clever with these distraction and PR moves he keeps trying to slide past the public.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
I thought I couldn't hate Snyder any more but again he's proven his shallowness, tone deafness, and general buffoonery has no bounds. ST21 has been dead since 2007... why are they choosing a random Sunday that has no connection to his death and only giving FOUR days notice, while in the middle of a big scandal, for something this important? I'm glad you asked. The answer is because he is a shameless asshole who will use anyone and anything to deflect away bad attention from himself. Terrible.

Wait. WTF?! Seriously. What the f***.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad