OT: Washington Football Team: 2021 Regular Season - Part 1 - The Taylor Heinicke Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Oh and why are they doing this before the game? Why not at halftime when fans will actually be there?

Why not at halftime of a primetime game when a network would almost certainly show a tribute?

If this is the result of a planned rollout, holy f***. This team can't do anything.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
fed-ex-field-empty-fans.jpg

/never forget

arlcapsfan

Oct 3, 2015
I’m done with this team too that arrogant douche sells….which will be never. His son will inherit it unless the league steps in, which they never will. END OF RANT. He makes me want to vomit.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train

It keeps getting worse!

I'm cracking up laughing. I read this to my wife after I'd just finished explaining the day. She immediately goes "wait, was his number 21? Oh no"

How can anyone f*** anything up this badly? To dig up something from an old rant, this is like trying to eat a cheesesteak and somehow getting the whole thing stuck in your urethra.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Screw them. I might boycott watching.

If this is the ship Wright is running, he’s incompetent or he’s being forced to do this lol…

Bananas

Sponsor
Mar 26, 2007
Someone’s gonna have to do the region a solid and take out Micro P. Perhaps they could turn his IMAX yacht into Swiss cheese in the process.

Reactions: asdf fdsa

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
So the emails did have dirt on others in the league lol

"Brokered penalties" sounds sinister.. not that the other stuff doesn't sound sinister as well lol

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
How could someone like Jason Wright be so dense that they would think this was a good idea? Isn’t this the complete opposite of what he is supposed to be doing?

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
How could someone like Jason Wright be so dense that they would think this was a good idea? Isn’t this the complete opposite of what he is supposed to be doing?

His time at McKinsey probably led to him becoming incapable of or indifferent to feeling or even processing any human emotion or understanding common people. McKinsey’s entire MO is to completely screw over normal people in order to secure the best short-term profits for its clients’ shareholders, even if it also ultimately damages or destroys the client company in the long run. And in many cases McKinsey and other consulting firms just straight up scam and grift their clients!

So it’s no surprise to see Jason Wright screwing this up. I’m sure he and all of the other higher ups are going to do just fine as the franchise burns down!

Reactions: tenken00

tenken00

Jan 29, 2010
His time at McKinsey probably led to him becoming incapable of or indifferent to feeling or even processing any human emotion or understanding common people. McKinsey’s entire MO is to completely screw over normal people in order to secure the best short-term profits for its clients’ shareholders, even if it also ultimately damages or destroys the client company in the long run. And in many cases McKinsey and other consulting firms just straight up scam and grift their clients!

So it’s no surprise to see Jason Wright screwing this up. I’m sure he and all of the other higher ups are going to do just fine as the franchise burns down!

McKinsey has had their hands in so many controversies directly and indirectly within the past 10-15 years, its not even funny. Wright would have been no stranger to controversy coming from there.

Reactions: twabby

alphabetical

May 8, 2013
So either...

1) they botched the ST retirement. Because he is the only thing most of us have had to latch onto in our lifetimes, that's unforgivable and people should be fired. Dan should sell the team.

2) they did this as a panicked distraction. People should be fired, Dan should sell the team.

3) The sun came up. Dan should sell the team.

Reactions: kicksavedave
Sep 19, 2008
so sad most our young people around here have adopted another team as their own

snyder has killed a generation from 2000-2020

all they have known is mediocrity

old people like me I started following in 2000 when I was in HS so half of my life has been spent watching this team flounder. I am loyal but I can see why people lose faith. If you as a kid and see this team choke constantly and finish .500 or worse it doesn't really give you much hope.

tenken00

Jan 29, 2010

old people like me I started following in 2000 when I was in HS so half of my life has been spent watching this team flounder. I am loyal but I can see why people lose faith. If you as a kid and see this team choke constantly and finish .500 or worse it doesn't really give you much hope.

I'm pretty much in the same boat. Too young to really remember Super Bowl 1991. I do remember wearing a Tony Kornheiser Redskins "Superbowl Bandwagon" t-shirt as a kid. Got hyped with the return of Joe Gibbs. Crushing disappointment with on field team and off field organization for all of adult life :laugh:

I think my first real foray getting into the Redskins was Steve Spurrier and the preseason victory in Japan before the no fun and no gun offense. I will always have "Remember Osaka!"

Last edited:
Reactions: Cappy76

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
I read the article — mostly a nothing burger. They were friends. BFD. People that work together become friends all the time.

Well one is responsible for oversight of the other, so some kinds of "friendship" are inappropriate. I give BA no benefit of the doubt, and this Pash guy sounds like a BA ball washer.

Reactions: Calicaps

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org

Mediocrity would be a huge step up from the Snyder era. They are a flat out embarrassing pile of crap. Their performance is close to the very bottom of the league on the field, but off the field they are far and away the most pathetic, despicable, ridicule worth franchise, maybe in all North American sports. I would love for them to improve to simple "mediocrity". This current thing, is much worse than than.

If I had not become a fan of this mess in ~1972 or so, I'd be checked out long ago. Why would any young person ever latch on to this shit show?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad