OT: Washington Football Team 2021 Offseason Thread 1: New Year, New GM, New Name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eirikrautha

Neil Greenberg agrees with @g00n :

Wonder if g00n is going to change his opinion now! :sarcasm:

The Post measured each Super Bowl’s “enjoyment level” by examining two factors, each on a scale from 0 to 100, with a higher number representing a more entertaining game. The first factor was the game’s competitiveness and tension, measured by how close the score was at the end of each quarter. The second was how much fun the game was to watch, measured by the overall win probability swings — the steeper the dips and climbs, the better. Sunday’s game had neither tension nor swings.

At least they are not using subjective measurements of "entertaining." Oh, wait...

GIGO.

Reactions: Corby78

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Neil Greenberg agrees with @g00n :

Wonder if g00n is going to change his opinion now! :sarcasm:

LOL

Hate being on the same side as Greenberg but it's true. A real stinker. Only biased Brady and/or TB fans will disagree.

Eirikrautha

LOL

Hate being on the same side as Greenberg but it's true. A real stinker. Only biased Brady and/or TB fans will disagree.

Watching TB implement a near perfect game plan was really fun to watch. Only those ignorant of football strategy and/or Mahomes fans will disagree.

Or, maybe, you don't get to define entertaining for everyone else. Nah, what am I saying?

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
Watching TB implement a near perfect game plan was really fun to watch. Only those ignorant of football strategy and/or Mahomes fans will disagree.

Or, maybe, you don't get to define entertaining for everyone else. Nah, what am I saying?

The game wasn't competitive, and most people watch for the drama. Even those familiar with the pedantry of Xs and Os.

Get over yourself.

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
Anyway.....

DC team should create more cap space with reworking contracts and departures:
-Sign one of the top WR’s
-Sign a top CB
-add a vet QB (or keep Smith)
-draft LB or OL at 19

keep filling with BPA’s as it goes.

Become first repeat NFC East Division winner since 2004 (Eagles)

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009

This is either the sign of big things to come or Jamilla Keene is a scapegoat. I’m leaning towards the latter.

Sep 19, 2008
Caps used to have cheerleaders before they phased them out for pep squads. They don't wear skimpy clothing anymore and throw shit into the stands during breaks in play.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Caps used to have cheerleaders before they phased them out for pep squads. They don't wear skimpy clothing anymore and throw shit into the stands during breaks in play.
I can do without them. Nice looking ladies, and it takes skill to do what they do, but cheerleaders in general are obsolete at the NFL level. An argument could be made they are obsolete at the college level as well.

At FedEx every break in play there is a commercial on the big screen and blaring over the PA. The cheerleaders rarely get any play and only fans close to the field can enjoy all of their assets.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
The crazy thing is I don’t even think that’s the dumbest thing those two have ever said

yeah.....but look....largely it’s schtick......their show is set to take topics, someone says something polarizing on it and the others attack or dissect it. That’s the format.

Max really sold that one well that’s for sure lol....

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
yeah.....but look....largely it’s schtick......their show is set to take topics, someone says something polarizing on it and the others attack or dissect it. That’s the format.

Max really sold that one well that’s for sure lol....

it’s sad they took what was built and turned it into what it is now

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009

Real high horse for you to come in on, I'm neither of those and the game was still one of the worst I've seen. I wouldn't even say Tampa did "near perfect" except maybe the defensive side, they basically had every other drive extended by some dumbass penalty on offense.

At least CHI/IND started with a kickoff return and had Prince at the halftime show.

Reactions: g00n
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad