OT: Washington Football Team: 2021 Draft and Post-Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
That's what I thought too. It was on Moses who wants to leave. Kinda hard imagining the team wanting to trade him so close to camp otherwise.

We do have options, but why fix what's not broken unless this is what he wanted.
Ah, the team wants to get rid of him as well. I would think it’s pretty obvious. If they didn’t they wouldn’t give him permission to seek a trade.

Let’s also keep things in perspective. He is a RT. He is far from irreplaceable.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
It’s like you need to go back to the trade that got them Lavar and Samuels to find the last deal they came out winners on.
Trades are not as big a deal in the NFL as the NHL. Trades are made out of desperation to get rid of a trouble maker or a team desperately needs a certain type of player. So one side always turns out the loser. And DC hasn’t been a good team in 30 years so any trade they have been involved the odds are they didn’t come out on the winning side.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
It’s like you need to go back to the trade that got them Lavar and Samuels to find the last deal they came out winners on.

So like 5 GMs ago. :(

The list is long. Champ plus picks for Portis. 2nd for Jason Taylor. 3rd for Brunell a few minutes before he would have been released. The whole Trent saga... Cousins, a franchise QB who walked for nothing but a compensatory pick. I'll say it, Scherff also, not handled well.

Now Moses. Why leak this info? What's to gain by publicly saying anything at all about this? If they want to move him, then move him quietly. Broadcasting it makes everyone out there who may have offered a 3rd or4th now say we'll we'll offer a 5th or 6th, or just talk to his agent and sign him when he's released.

RR has done a nice job overall, but leak control should be on his to do list.

Reactions: Bananas

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Moses is under contract for 2 more years at a team friendly rate. The team has leverage.
Well if they kept it quiet and his agent started asking around you don’t think it would get out? The team can keep him. That’s as good as it gets with leverage.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org

OMG crazy.

“I dressed three games — the eight, nine and ten weeks — and I got those checks. I confronted the G.M. at the time, what the hell was his name, Lombardi? He’s coming down the hallway and I said, ‘Hey man, I need my money. My wife was just in a wreck and I don’t want to deal with insurance.’ He looks at me and says, ‘Well, maybe we’ll pay you, maybe we wont.’ And I lost it. I just snapped. I grabbed him by the neck and threw his head against the wall and said, ‘You’re gonna pay me my money.” Then I started realizing what I was doing and I’m looking around the hallway to see if there were any cameras. I stopped hitting him and he slid down the wall.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Can you imagine if a QB beat up a GM today?

Then again, if you're a GM making shady deals and welching on promised back pay you probably don't want that coming out.

Reactions: Beef Invictus
Sep 19, 2008
Snyder

- actually looking competent for once

- actually talking to the media

- playing nice with others (Wright)

People keep saying Snyder is going to meddle again but maybe it's just me but he seemed logical, clear on a plan to move out in 2027 and make someplace new

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Snyder

- actually looking competent for once

- actually talking to the media

- playing nice with others (Wright)

People keep saying Snyder is going to meddle again but maybe it's just me but he seemed logical, clear on a plan to move out in 2027 and make someplace new
Sex scandal may have scared him straight but I doubt it.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia

Gustave Ferrotte contributed.

Weird, wonder why? I don’t know this lady obviously but seems like it’s no harm to keep her around if she’s loved by everyone she’s just an old lady lol. I don’t see the pros to this but whatev

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad