OT: Washington Football Team: 2021 Draft and Post-Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyClarkeFan16

Nov 29, 2005
Goderich, Ontario
I'm still surprised that a deal couldn't have been made for Moses. You'd figure that one of Cincinnati, Pittsburgh or Denver would have been all over that. To just release without even so much to even attempt a trade, wow. They better hope they're right on this one. Honestly, they kept the wrong right side offensive lineman.....

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
I'm still surprised that a deal couldn't have been made for Moses. You'd figure that one of Cincinnati, Pittsburgh or Denver would have been all over that. To just release without even so much to even attempt a trade, wow. They better hope they're right on this one. Honestly, they kept the wrong right side offensive lineman.....
Not much trade value for a 30 year old right tackle with on year of above average play on his resume.

Last edited:

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009

JP explains it well. The Leno signing was unexpected and forced moves elsewhere on the line. 30 year old Moses was the casualty.

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
Bizarro world.
I’m actually somewhat serious too lol, the roster RR has “built” looks pretty good. I hope they don’t sign Allen to a crazy deal, he’s a good player but I favor Payne and Ioannidis to him. Mclaurin, Samuel and Dyami Brown with Fitz launching the ball is very intriguing. If they can come together as a team, it will be a fun year

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org

LOL, so much to unpack there. Did he know he was live? If not did he think he was speaking off the record to a friend? Either way, in the dictionary if you look up the definition of burned bridge, you will see a clip of this video. How does Atlanta deal with him now? LOL so glad this isn't the WFT doing this stuff.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train

Circling back to this because I'm playing catchup, but I'd like to give a big LOL to Chicago for paying to get Fields, and then downgrading at LT. That's certainly not a usual way to ease the guy into the league. Dude's going to learn how to run for his life, at least.

Then you combine it with the Giants deciding Jones is clearly their answer and the whole situation is lulz all around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad