OT: Washington Football Team: 2021 Draft and Post-Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
As much as I bitch about Rivera and company, they've done a great job so far. However, they still need a real quarterback to develop. Next year is a must with regards to drafting a viable quarterback.
The team has almost no holes. I’m not saying they are world beaters— they aren’t — but the talent level overall is way up. And they aren’t in Cap purgatory either.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
I'll give Rivera this, he doesn't appear to just be recycling his game from Carolina (even if he is recycling his front office). Success in the NFL really is built on constant evolution, and it's encouraging to see that Rivera doesn't appear to be static in his philosophy...
My only real concern here is that you get too many players that are “hybrid”, it can mean that they aren’t all that great at any one thing.

“jack of all trades and masters of none”.

we will see

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
since it’s just about Snyder losing money, agree only on this point.

In general though, Allen, 1st Lt to Satan gets nothing from me. That dude was supposed to know how to run a team….I place all football Ops failures at his feet equally if not more.

My thought was to root for the lawyers to drain them both dry. You know it's bad when you're rooting for the lawyers.

/sorry, caps fan lawyers

Reactions: CapitalsCupReality
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad