OT: Washington Football Team 2020 Season Thread 14: NFC LEast Homestretch Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
Which will force the WFT vs. Steelers game to be moved. More primetime WFT!

(Their recent history in primetime is very good right?)

No. Make the Steelers play Wednesday and then against us Sunday. We don't owe them anything!!

tenken00

Jan 29, 2010
Negative Ghost Rider.

the Past Skins were awful in “prime time”, so this helps them. It’s the same as a west coast weekend game.

NFL is helping us!!!

Isn't the game at 2 pm on a work day where you live? Lol

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Awesome. One of my top WR’s on my fantasy team. My last spot in the playoffs is now over

Watson has been on fire so Cooks and Coutee's value should go up, if they're available.

I have to play Cooks again, most likely, since Julio is untrustworthy. I just can't decide whether to play Watson vs IND or Josh Allen vs SF. I also have Diggs.

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
Isn't the game at 2 pm on a work day where you live? Lol

Indeed. I work from home though, like everyone these days. And I am lucky enough to lead a national sales group so my day usually starts at 5ish am for me — as usually drop the laptop k to the dumpster around 230 to be w the kids and work off the phone.

so 2pm won’t harm me much. I’m lucky!

Reactions: tenken00

tenken00

Jan 29, 2010
Indeed. I work from home though, like everyone these days. And I am lucky enough to lead a national sales group so my day usually starts at 5ish am for me — as usually drop the laptop k to the dumpster around 230 to be w the kids and work off the phone.

so 2pm won’t harm me much. I’m lucky!

Ah lucky. I have to come into the office on Mondays and Wednesdays and I dont know what time I'll be able to leave depending on workload.

tenken00

Jan 29, 2010
Beg off then...you have a week to prepare. Come up a good reason.

Ya maybe... I've been thinking of asking to go back to full-time remote again because of Covid cases surging and with my diabetes..

But its one of my only chances to actually interact with real live human beings after more than half a year now so I've been pushing it off..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad