OT: Washington Football Team 2020 Season Thread 14: NFC LEast Homestretch Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
I'd have no problems with that. I'd also like to see if Sam Darnold can be rescued from the Jets for fairly cheap. It seems that quarterbacks who get away from Adam Gase ends up performing very well elsewhere......
I like Darnold, hes injury prone but when he plays hes pretty good. Im not sure i would trade a 2nd round pick for him. Maybe if we win the div and the pick is 2.19. But its looking more like Alex Smith is going to be QB1 next season

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train

I'd rather see them 7-9 than 4-12

It annoys me at times how often I miss Sweat because I'm focusing on Young. Because Sweat is really really good and has been since second half of last year. I can only watch so many guys at a time.

Kerrigan is declining and it doesn't matter because Young/Settle/Sweat are beastimals.

Random schmoe

Random fan with their own opinions
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2019
How bad is it that I haven't watched a minute of NFL football this year, or last year, and that the only game I have interest in watching is the Denver one, and find myself upset that it's not being shown locally.

BobbyClarkeFan16

Nov 29, 2005
Goderich, Ontario
I'd probably give one of our extra third rounders for Darnold.

I could live with that. Not having a good offensive line with a good running back is all what ails Darnold. New York is an absolute mess, so I won't hold his injury issues against him because their offensive line is even worse than Washington's and that's saying something.

I'm worried though that they'll be fascinated by Trask because of his size. Mac Jones seems to the be guy later in the first and even then, they question his arm strength. I still don't get the arm strength thing though. You only need 10 yards to get a first down. If you can throw further than 10 yards, you've got adequate arm strength.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
This Denver/NO game is so ugly. I am almost 100% sure the Army/Navy game that features two triple options offenses had more pass plays last year than this game will have.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad