OT: Washington Football Team 2020 Season Thread 12: Tank Commanders Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Achilles? Rewound that play at it was right at the end. He started to jog towards the play and then something happened to the back of his foot and he went down.

Sep 19, 2008
Been a long time since I've seen them look this good. Every offensive possession except for 1 has been sharp.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
With no chance at winning and no future.

Like the last 20 years.
Oh I'm not saying it'd be the best situation, just stating facts. Ron said he wanted to "go for it" and win the division and he'd be leading said division even if he didn't make such a terrible choice at the end of the game last week.

I think the NFCE is too terrible and the WFT are just not quite terrible enough to get Trevor (and maybe not even Justin Fields) so my dream scenario is signing Dak for a billion dollars and drafting Sewell so we have our QB and LT set for the next decade.

Reactions: Ridley Simon

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Yeah that’s a Mike Nolan defense.

I remember when he was HC of the 9ers and he wanted to wear a suit on the sideline to honor his dad but the NFL said no. Guess his dad is the reason Nolan has stayed employed in the NFL all these years.

Sep 19, 2008
Was driving around this morning listening to 980 pregame show and they said Snyder barely won a terrible division his first year, made the playoffs, lost, and felt incentivized after that to spend freely on aging vets and we all know how that ended up

Hope this is different story if they end up competing in a weak division.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad