OT: Washington Football Team 2020 Season Thread 12: Tank Commanders Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Perfect time for the Skins to remind everyone they are bad as well by letting DAL drive down field at the end of the half.

Sep 19, 2008
I think we’re the best team in the division lol....

f*** it let’s take this thing.
Eagles may be better. But this team is around 5 win or 6 win

Said that all along. Never really were Trevor bad. Just came across a brutal first 5 games.

Ridley Simon

Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
How anyone can get upset about beating up the Cowboys is completely BEYOND me.

In my mind, or just totally means you are gone as a fan. If you can’t enjoy watching Jerry get upset and his “America’s Team” getting thumped by our boys, I think it’s time to stop being a fan. I mean that. There is nothing better than beating Dallas, New York, and Philadelphia. Their fans can all eat shit.

I’m again so frustrated about last week.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009

In my mind, or just totally means you are gone as a fan. If you can’t enjoy watching Jerry get upset and his “America’s Team” getting thumped by our boys, I think it’s time to stop being a fan. I mean that. There is nothing better than beating Dallas, New York, and Philadelphia. Their fans can all eat shit.

I am with you. Happy to give up draft position to see the Skins smoke DAL.

Sep 19, 2008

People think this team is Trevor Lawrence 1-15 bad. They are not.

They are a 4 / 5 / 6 win team.

Reactions: tenken00

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany

I think your right, many are really gone inside as fans right now. I’ll be honest, we’re thumping the cowgirls and I’m numb. Cowboys suck so who cares, we suck so who cares, the rivalry is dead so who cares.....

Wish I didn’t feel this way

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
Its nice to see the Skins offense do unusually well, but this is possibly the worst Cowboys defense in Cowboys history they were saying in pregame shows.

Reactions: Beef Invictus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->