OT: Washington Football Team 2020 Season Thread 11: Week 1 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
Haskins' footwork is not that good. He backpeddles when he shouldn't be. He stay stationary when he shouldn't be.

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
The Wshington Football Team now returns you to your regularly scheduled programming...

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Hard to see what exactly Haskins offers as a WB, even in terms of potential. Run threat? No. Accuracy? An emphatic no, probably one of the least accurate passers in the league. Touch? No. Reads defenses? No (although can be learned). I mean you take one of two approaches building this team. One you build a dominant team around a QB with a mediocre ceiling. Or if you think your route to excellence is via QB, you already know he’s not the guy.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
Hard to see what exactly Haskins offers as a WB, even in terms of potential. Run threat? No. Accuracy? An emphatic no, probably one of the least accurate passers in the league. Touch? No. Reads defenses? No (although can be learned). I mean you take one of two approaches building this team. One you build a dominant team around a QB with a mediocre ceiling. Or if you think your route to excellence is via QB, you already know he’s not the guy.

When you struggle to get screens right even mediocre seems like a reach.

Even for a young QB what we are seeing right now is rough.

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
I like to think of this as "protecting our draft position."
(While gifting one of my fantasy players a touchdown..._

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
upload_2020-9-27_13-20-53.jpeg

Reactions: ynotcaps
Status
Not open for further replies.