Post-Game Talk: Washington Capitals vs. Belleville Senators 2/26 7:00 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
On the first goal, Kuzy carrying in and fanning wide of the slot, Wilson driving the net, and Ovechkin setting up in his office. Any goaltender in the league thinking...

pop-quiz-hot-shot.jpg

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
If yoy are going to whine for a rebuild everytime they are down, you wont make it through an actual rebuild

If you’re going to respond to every one of my posts with some stupid response about a rebuild I didn’t say I wanted this year, then I feel bad for you. Your comprehension skills are lacking

Reactions: maacoshark

Capitals40

Nov 14, 2014
Summerville, SC
Blue Jackets would beat us in a playoff series - especially with their new lineup. I'll be watching CBJ closely between now and playoffs.
They have an opportunity to be the best in the Metro.
On paper I agree with you..we will see how this works out..sometimes it just doesn't

Reactions: Heath

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
Blue Jackets would beat us in a playoff series - especially with their new lineup. I'll be watching CBJ closely between now and playoffs.
They have an opportunity to be the best in the Metro.
It's really hard to bring in that many new people and team of soon to be free agents go all in on the ice. I see them not being to do the dirty work needed to when to protect their money coming in the offseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad