Post-Game Talk: Washington Capitals (kind of) vs Providence Bruins | 5/11/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
But he's including Carlson and Oshie in that?
He went on to say that Oshie is out and they’re holding Carlson out to get him ready for Saturday. Didn’t really give a lot of details on Oshie but sounded bullish on Carlson. I was surprised at his wording for Kuzy because I don’t think May just says stuff off the cuff.

Jun 15, 2007
He went on to say that Oshie is out and they’re holding Carlson out to get him ready for Saturday. Didn’t really give a lot of details on Oshie but sounded bullish on Carlson. I was surprised at his wording for Kuzy because I don’t think May just says stuff off the cuff.

You're sure he said "if" and not "when"?

Hmm interesting wording. Not sure what to make of it.

AussieCapsFan

Apr 30, 2017
Gold Coast
Interesting comments by Joe B. Seemed to suggest the wisdom of Caps playing their strongest lineup given that the Bruins are playing nobody.

Locker did follow it up by saying the Bruins have the luxury of cap space.

This game scares the crap out of me. Boston are hitting hard (which of course they were going to do) and we could easily end up with more injuries by the end of this.

DrewGl

Jul 28, 2018
Alexandria, VA
Apart from coming out healthy, this game means nothing wrt Saturday.

These are AHL'rs trying to make a mark, vs Caps veterans trying to not get hurt.
If they didn't want them to get hurt then bring on the taxi squad. These guys know how to play together. Not like this game is going to make them suddenly gel or something.

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
Can someone teach Hagelin the ole chandler stephenson backhand fivehole breakaway move lmao dude said screw it might as well tee it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad