Post-Game Talk: Washington Capitals (kind of) vs Providence Bruins | 5/11/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
Bruins sitting out there entire line-up apart from their 2 heavyweight plugs (and DeBrusk). I wonder why. :laugh:

I think i'll pass this one.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
No contact with the team. No workouts. No skating on protocols. No update yesterday. No update today except he is not there. Your guess is as good as mine.

Standard Covid protocols nothing to see here

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Its really too bad that Ovechkin hasnt been playing and up to speed. Playing an AHL team tonight might be epic. It still might be epic. I forget. Is the Ovechtrick 8 goals?

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Its really too bad that Ovechkin hasnt been playing and up to speed. Playing an AHL team tonight might be epic. It still might be epic. I forget. Is the Ovechtrick 8 goals?

The most epic thing humanly possible is for Boston to pull the goalie and let Ovi score 20 goals, to overtake Mathews for the Rocket, denying him that individual honor. Trolling the Leafs at an all world level.

bur and 666 others

Jun 13, 2012
I'll put it plain and simple, the Caps are moving on from Kuzy/Sammy. I don't expect either to be part of the playoff roster! Neither player is practicing with the team, so what makes you think Lavi is going put them back in the lineup?! Why should either player deserve to be back in the lineup and create distraction/ruin new chemistry that is already being developed with the current playing roster?
if they don't put Kuzy and Samsonov in the line, I don't know what to think. Without Oshie and a legit 2C and backup goalie, they don't use these guys that's a very strong message. Why did they f*** up when we need them the most? Sad as Kuzy is one of favorite players.

yazmybaby

Sep 13, 2015
Brampton ON, Canada
full

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Alan May just said, “The Caps are playing almost their full lineup tonight except for Kuznetsov and who knows if we’ll ever see him again (and Oshie and Carlson).” That does not fill me with confidence that he’ll be back for the playoffs.

Reactions: fniss

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
Alan May just said, “The Caps are playing almost their full lineup tonight except for Kuznetsov and who knows if we’ll ever see him again (and Oshie and Carlson).” That does not fill me with confidence that he’ll be back for the playoffs.
That wording has to have some source behind it probably.

Well, its better than the endless torment. But what a fail...

PS: I dont believe for a second they will not use him even if 19/20 goes down with an injury.

Jun 15, 2007

But he's including Carlson and Oshie in that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce