Post-Game Talk: (Wash)Launch vehicles at (B) Payloads Game 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweedsuitcase

Sep 28, 2009
I’m such a jaded fan. Japer’s was pretty much scoffing at the idea of the Caps winning this series, so i haven’t wanted to read anything from them

Empty Goal Net

I don't smell disgusting, musky, and rancid
Feb 13, 2010
Ovechkin and Backstrom are going to need to be much better in Games 3 and 4. You have to believe that they will be seeing much more of the Bergeron line given that the Bruins now have last change. They need to be able to break even with those guys at 5v5 and allow the depth of Washington to perhaps win the rest of the battles.

Also if Carlson is playing poorly they need to immediately address it. Jensen needs more minutes and IMO will thrive in a matchup role if called upon.

Butch will definitely take advantage of last change, so Lavi needs a defensively-responsible lineup. Not much to fiddle with but Sprong sits. If Kuzy plays he's gotta have a major attitude shift. When d pinches forwards have to cover. Looking to Dowd for key d-zone faceoff wins. Caps won two in Beantown during RS so it's not impossible.

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
As it turns out, there may have been some unfounded speculation happening here over the past several weeks.

Unfounded speculation? On this board?

Is there any coincidence that Oshie maybe be out because it's Kuzy's birthday? Maybe he's been erasing the white lines on the country road he's been taking home? :naughty:

I don't have any facts, but I watched a youtube video, asked my friend Larry down the street, and noticed Lavy used the word 'the' in his presser. Very concerning.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Unfounded speculation? On this board?

Is there any coincidence that Oshie maybe be out because it's Kuzy's birthday? Maybe he's been erasing the white lines on the country road he's been taking home? :naughty:

I don't have any facts, but I watched a youtube video, asked my friend Larry down the street, and noticed Lavy used the word 'the' in his presser. Very concerning.

Actually I think Oshie gave Kuzy Covid when they shared a needle full of meth, but the team is OK with it because its been the reason Kuzy was playing well lately.

Reactions: StrikingDistance

zappa4ever

Music is the Best!
Feb 10, 2010
MD/VA/WV intersection
Bottom 6 has been helping with some clutch goals
but we need the big boys to take over tonight,
OV/Backi/Martha need to get on the board along with some PP success

Anderson's been pretty good minus that 1st goal getting caught way out of the net, some strong Team-D is needed to keep the B's at 2 GF or less

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Is Copley not a better option than Anderson? Copley played more games than Anderson this year and seemed fine the year he backed up Holtby. If Anderson is bad tonight and Samsonov is not ready, I'd consider Copley for game 3. Not what we envisioned 6 months ago.
Copley was the third best option in Hershey by the end of the year. Fucale and Shepard both outplayed him.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
If he plays Daniel Carr over Sprong I’m going to fuc*ing lose it.

Send in the Caaaaaaarr
sub-buzz-14551-1511798563-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad