Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
tom-wilson-curtis-lazar-bench.jpg

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Great news. We can actually field a full team for once. That's like 3 centers more than what we didn't have last game.
On the ice doesn't mean they'll definitely play. For Kuzy and Sammy it may just be another conditioning stint. For Lars it may be him testing things out. I think it's a great sign that Lars feels good enough to be on the ice but don't count the chickens before they hatch.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
On the ice doesn't mean they'll definitely play. For Kuzy and Sammy it may just be another conditioning stint. For Lars it may be him testing things out. I think it's a great sign that Lars feels good enough to be on the ice but don't count the chickens before they hatch.

Too late. Already turned chickies into an omelette. And they were delicious.

Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
I love that they may be able to play but man I hope they are actually healthy. Oshie has not looked at all like his normal self even though he has contributed offensively.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org

This may be the most stressful 9 hours before a game since I can remember. Will we have four centers, or just two?

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Great news. We can actually field a full team for once. That's like 3 centers more than what we had have last game.

McMichael on the ice means that nothing of what you are seeing with Eller and Kuznetsov means anything. Its possible the Caps skate their full lineup and we can yell about Sprong in the nacho line, I would not be surprised to find all 3 not playing. Have to wait and see Grasshopper.

Reactions: tenken00

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
McMichael on the ice means that nothing of what you are seeing with Eller and Kuznetsov means anything. Its possible the Caps skate their full lineup and we can yell about Sprong in the nacho line, I would not be surprised to find all 3 not playing. Have to wait and see Grasshopper.

Still better than the outlook 24 hours ago :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad