GDT: wascar | Game 4 ECQF

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
I mean, I wouldn’t be surprised to see a suspension come from this. Whether it’s the right call or not is up for debate, but I wouldnt be surprised if it happens.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
Playoff hockey

giphy.gif

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Caps fans like "How would you like it if the Caps pushed a guy into the boards and injured him?"

Uh, hello? Jordan Martinook missed the entire game after being shoved into the boards in the 1st period.

No. He tried to hit Orlov but Orlov got outta the way in time. Martinook then hit the boards and that's when he got injured. Rod said he was banged up before the game and it just got worse after that so if it doesn't happen there it very well could have later in the game.

hurricure

Sr Vice President of Snacking
Oct 8, 2016
Trail BC
Drunk and tired... what a f***ing game...love it here, might need to make this annual trip... keep it loud in game 6 boys and girls... great meeting DaveG BBA dubinchuk... just missed meeting hank unfortunately...nothing beats live playoff hockey...

PS... the piped in noise really adds to the insanity but keep it our little secret

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
I do find it interesting that Capitals fans are referring to us as Hurricanes fans as "bandwagoners". Maybe some are, but surely they themselves remember that the Verizon Center was damn near empty even in Ovechkins first two and a half seasons.

Caps fans are OG bandwagoners lol! I can say that as someone who lives in DC and has had family live here for over a decade. They can miss me with that!

Also, I don't care WHO the heck is cheering for my team. I've never cared about that argument. I'm a New York-born Yankees fan and a Duke alum---both of these fanbases are invested with "bandwagoners"--SO WHAT? If you're team's awesome, sane people will root for them.

And the amount of hardcore / long time Canes fans who have SUFFERED with this team is amazing all things considered.

They can cry into the shirt I just spun around my head like a helicopter and threw across the sky.

giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad