GDT: wascar | Game 4 ECQF

The Jerk Store

Felix Unger Score'em
Jul 2, 2012
Hills to the North
ladjfaldjfalkdjflakdjflakjdflj

I am simultaneously horrified and enamored lol! I'm not even joking--without even looking at the price--if I were made of money I would get this! This is why God has not made me rich perhaps lol.

ETA: Also, this would be a total JERK move to rock this lol

Needs matching leather pants.

The Jerk Store

Felix Unger Score'em
Jul 2, 2012
Hills to the North
John must have said "Petr The Rock" five or six times towards the end of the broadcast.

I'm pretty sure this is a reference to a pun that Jesus made. Basically, "Peter" and "rock" were the same word in the original language, and Jesus made a play on words when appointing him the first pope.

Does this mean we're seeing goaltending of biblical proportions?

I'll take all of the Help we can get.

Reactions: zman77 and Tryamw

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
But seriously though, if that were my size I would be very, very close to buying it. It's absolutely not a fiscally responsible purchase, and I already have a Hurricanes jacket, but dear god, how often do you get the chance to buy such a thing of beauty?

Thank god that it's about a mile away from my size.

I'm serious, too. If I could afford it, I would get it. If you can't blow your hard earned money on something like this, in the words of Creed from the office:

giphy.gif

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Crazy game with crazy ending.

In the last minute I bsaw what looked like Wilson board one of our dmen who got up and passed to the LW who was high sticked and turned the puck over then our RD was tripped leading to a 1v1 with Mrazek who made a crazy save.

And refs swallowed the whistle after calling Foegele just before for a hip hit on Oshie who went down because it looked like he was reaching for the puck and lost his balance.

And we still won.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Another great game to be at. I thought our D played great, regardless of SOG. Was one of the better games I’ve seen Faulk play and the most physical. Slavin, Pesce, Dougie were all playing well.

Also was great to meet Anton Dubinchuk, Hurricure, DaveG, and Hank.

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
How many Caps goals on the PP?

Gm1 2?
GM 2 2?
GM 4 1?

1 en 1 ot maybe 2 es?

We have what 11 es and 2 PPG?

Caps couldn't get through the neutral zone, have no LW who can carry the puck so try to on the RW and run into Slavin or CDH who immediately strip the puck and send it to the forwards. Then the forecheck gets to work.

We're far superior 5v5 to them.

Pk doing a good job pressuring Backstrom

Keep it up lads.

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
This reminds me of the Flyers Pens series when Crosby was young and the Flyers were dominating until Carcillo destroyed....Orpik?

Then the Pens rallied and won.

Reactions: Tryamw

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
I do find it interesting that Capitals fans are referring to us as Hurricanes fans as "bandwagoners". Maybe some are, but surely they themselves remember that the Verizon Center was damn near empty even in Ovechkins first two and a half seasons.
Well, no, they don't, because they weren't in the building to see how sparse it was.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad