Confirmed with Link: Walman signed to 3x3.4 extension

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
I had not idea until now that Walman got fined for that crosscheck the other night.

I'm ok with fining him if they continue to punish sticks to the head this way. But the DoPS fining a couple thousand dollars more for a baseball swing to the head by Trouba is friggin ridiculous.

When Trouba is earning 8 mil per year and I'm earning 40k per year, that kind of 5000 fine feels like 25 Euros parking ticket. Even real parking tickects are bigger than that.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
What would you guys call him talent-wise? #3 dman? #4 dman? Top pairing? Bottom pairing? And where do you see him on this team long term?
He's the prototypical 2nd pairing type talent-wise, but can look like a legit top pairing guy in the right circumstances. A little overhyped by Wings fans, but I can see him sticking on the team for a while as Seider's partner which would free up Edvinsson to develop into the anchor of the 2nd pairing.

Reactions: lilidk

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
What would you guys call him talent-wise? #3 dman? #4 dman? Top pairing? Bottom pairing? And where do you see him on this team long term?
He handles first pair duties very well . In the long run I hope we have enough money to keep him.
So far the best Yzerman trade

Reactions: PelagicJoe

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
That first griddy will always be my favorite, capped off a wonderful comeback and gave the Pens a humiliating loss in their building. Botching that point cost them the playoffs in the end.

Yeah. I still tell my Pens friends how THAT POINT lost to Red Wings, not any other single point, was THE POINT to drop them out of the playoffs. :D

RED WINGS STOMP

Nov 28, 2022
Yeah. I still tell my Pens friends how THAT POINT lost to Red Wings, not any other single point, was THE POINT to drop them out of the playoffs. :D
Which of course ended their playoffs streak, and well short of ours I might add.

May they never forget all of that, you are doing God's work Henkka.

• Haha
Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad