Books: Walking dead comic book and spoilers PART 2.

crediblepest

The Era of Auston
May 29, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Yeah they executed that HORRIBLY

What The Carl/Negan interaction? I thought it was great! I knew it was going to be a little odd. Just the age difference between Comic/Television Carl is big (like 5 years at least)

On another note, did anyone notice shaven Negan in the previews for next week? and looks like he has a little blood on his shirt too. Wonder if anyone's gonna' have the GUTS to step up to Negan.:sarcasm:

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
What The Carl/Negan interaction? I thought it was great! I knew it was going to be a little odd. Just the age difference between Comic/Television Carl is big (like 5 years at least)

On another note, did anyone notice shaven Negan in the previews for next week? and looks like he has a little blood on his shirt too. Wonder if anyone's gonna' have the GUTS to step up to Negan.:sarcasm:

Nah that was pretty good, the shooting scene/not shooting negan scene wasnt

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I enjoyed the episode but Chandler Riggs is not a good actor. It's different since his comic book counterpart was 5 years younger, but he's still not a good actor.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
The whole "Chandler Riggs leaving the show" got

I guess there was a statement today that he said it could "theoretically" work between shooting and schooling. He said he could take a couple classes and an online class, and his professor's would need to be willing to cooperate". The statement ended with him saying he'd "like" for everything to work out because he likes being just a regular kid.

So, take that for what you will.

Kirkman stated, in the summer I believe, that while we would see some of the Carl-Negan relationship, it wouldn't be as a focus as in the comics, and we would see Negan form similar relationships with other characters. (Like we are seeing with Daryl).

I think it's possible that the Negan-Carl relationship doesn't go as smoothly as in the comics and Carl ends up killed?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Olivia dies in this upcoming ep as punishment for Rosita hitting Lucille when she shoots her gun. I wonder if Spencer dies.

Jesus and Daryl leave the sanctuary together.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Oh, and Rick finally agrees that they need to fight back against The Saviors.

I'm guessing part two of the spoilers later in the week will reveal whether Spencer dies or not.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Oh, and Rick finally agrees that they need to fight back against The Saviors.

I'm guessing part two of the spoilers later in the week will reveal whether Spencer dies or not.

I assume the final scene will be the usual Rick "we need to fight" stuff. Kinda like in the traincar.

The nice thing is, the next half should largely be focused around Rick/Negan as Rick will go group to group to attempt to rally the troups.

I assume the next half will be something like;

9: Fallout from mid-season finale. Rick reveals he needs to go to each community...
10: Rick visits 1st community
11: Saviors/Sanctuary focus episode
12: Rick visits 2nd community. Community shows resistance
13: Rick visits 3rd community
14: More than likely a character focus episode. Probably someone who dies in the finale.
15: Rick and other leaders re-visit 2nd community (oceanside?) They get all the oceanside guns
16: Finale. Negan probably hears about the rise up. Negan kills someone/people to try and put the fear back into the communities. Rick ends the season saying it's time to go to war.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
The season actually ends with war apparently leading to S8 being the full thing.

The last episode definitely has it, possibly even the second to last based on filming and all the gunshots that were heard.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Negan guts Spencer in this ep

Spencer and Olivia die

Saviors beat up Aaron and make Rick watch, when Rick takes Aaron to the house and comes back that's when he sees Spencer and Olivia (he comes back after hearing the gun shot from Rosita)

Rick and co go to Hilltop and find Daryl; Rick tells Maggie she was right and they plan to fight back against Negan. Rick has his fight back. That's how the mid-season finale ends.

Someone was also following Rick and Aaron and scoping out ASZ. We don't see who they are. Maybe Dwight?

Last edited:

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
Well it has to be unless they want to flip the story around some more. I'm not really sure how they could do it but my guess would be Morgan and Carol are out scavenging or something and capture Dwight because he's trying to get himself captured. I got nothing man, I'm still flabbergasted that there's actually a garbage dump group now.

161 was interesting from what I've heard.

kmart

Jan 23, 2008
hi there, i decided to get spoiled again. in the last episode of the show i am wondering about the negan woman who had a short filirtation with spencer before he died. i feel like she would be a good partner for daryl, just tell me if she even appears in the comic and if she will have a noticeable role, thx.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Do we know who was watching the group?

Someone from The Whisperer's?

Someone from another community?

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Do we know who was watching the group?

Someone from The Whisperer's?

Someone from another community?

I was wondering if it was the guy from the kingdom that retreated back to his hidden trailer to have a little spaz. He seemed determined to muster a force to go against Negan and it sounded like his group was annihilated before he joined the Kingdom by either Negan or a group like Negans. It will be interesting to get more of his backstory.

Afino

The Juice
Dec 2, 2003
Orchard Park, NY
The season actually ends with war apparently leading to S8 being the full thing.

The last episode definitely has it, possibly even the second to last based on filming and all the gunshots that were heard.

Oh, so we're actually going to see war this season? I'm surprised. Like Cor, I thought them ending the season with a "Rick in the traincar" line about going to war was a given.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Oh, so we're actually going to see war this season? I'm surprised. Like Cor, I thought them ending the season with a "Rick in the traincar" line about going to war was a given.

Yep, I don't know about the other episodes but the finale is going to have fighting as we head into All Out War for season 8.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad