News Article: Waiver Claim - Gabriel Dumont

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com
McCormick is absouletly terrible he isnt bigger or more physical. If there is a bright side to this deal its that we wont see McCormick.

McCormick is an inch taller. Weight is similar. I love McCormick. He gets a bad rap around here.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
McCormick is an inch taller. Weight is similar. I love McCormick. He gets a bad rap around here.

No he really doesnt, he has no skill and is not an NHL hockey player. I get that people like his effort but I think half of that is he looks like he is working so hard because of his unorthodox skating stride. He accomplishes next to nothing at the NHL level, even when he hits he just bounces off guys.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
No he really doesnt, he has no skill and is not an NHL hockey player. I get that people like his effort but I think half of that is he looks like he is working so hard because of his unorthodox skating stride. He accomplishes next to nothing at the NHL level, even when he hits he just bounces off guys.

The forward version of Boro

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I really liked paul in the third last game. Especially when he was playing with some talent. I feel like if his birth certificate has an earlier date on it we could make it work

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Finally got the top 6 forward. Phew now we can move on to the next topic.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I think they've been patient enough with Paul. It's time to see what he's made of. If Dumont plays ahead of him, then that will be the wrong move.

Well dido is sitting over Paul tonight, maybe that will be a trend until maybe Boucher decides he has seen enough.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
I love Boucher and like most of his acquisitions. But the gm needs to say no sometimes. Does the gm have a vision?
Ok I'll wait and watch but this is getting a little ridiculous.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
I love Boucher and like most of his acquisitions. But the gm needs to say no sometimes. Does the gm have a vision?
Ok I'll wait and watch but this is getting a little ridiculous.

Seriously? It's a move to add some depth in Bingo, and maybe another call up if needed.

Reactions: Gil Scott Perron

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
McCormick is getting an automatic 10 game suspension isn't he? He had an abuse of official penalty last night. Or does that not apply in the AHL?

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
I really liked paul in the third last game. Especially when he was playing with some talent. I feel like if his birth certificate has an earlier date on it we could make it work

In his third last game? What does that even mean??? He's only played 2 this season, are you talking about the game he played last year?

Reactions: Xspyrit

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Nothing wrong with adding Dumont. Worst case he will be waived or sent down if someone else deserves to come up. As of now our depth at forward is non-existent. We already have Paul and DiDomenico up here, and we never know what'll happen injury-wise. It'a a smart move.

Dumont is a warrior. He will hit, fight if needed, he's a good faceoff guy and also plays PK. The worse you'll get from him is a reliable 4rth liner, and that's what he is. He plays 110% every shift and every game.

I'm pretty sure he'll see some time on our 4rth line.

Also a side note - he just signed a 2 year contract where the 1rst year (this year) is a 1-way while the 2nd year is a 2-way.

So that means next year he'll be on a 2-way deal.

Samboni

Jan 26, 2014
Can they assign him directly to BTown, or would he have to clear waivers first?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad