AHL: W-B/S Penguins Thread: Now featuring Emil Larmi, Kasper Bjorkqvist and many more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
DeSmith with his second straight shutout in a 1-0 shootout win.
Which is fantastic, if this coaching staff didn't hate Jarry even while he's been fantastic and let him play, we might be able to move one of them for a solid return (I'd move DeSmith more so just based on potential, etc but if Sully & Co are going to keep shafting Jarry, then I'd rather see that kid moved and bring back something than being jerked around).

It is nice to see DeSmith play well though. He should be in the NHL as a back-up again, but yeah...the situation and all.

Reactions: Malkinstheman

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Seen DiPauli played in thier last game vs Hershey.
So thats good.

ETA: And yea Trotman has been playing really well.
Lizotte too. Not surprised with those 2 back in now they are giving up way less goals.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Miletic seems to be getting points again.. A couple assists in the last 2 games and 1+1 tonight.

I seriously hope we don’t need any more call-ups but he might be the next guy to make his NHL debut.

Reactions: Soggy Biscuit

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Is this Agozzino dude legit or is he just one of those guys that does well in the AHL?

-edit- Oh, nevermind, he's almost 29. :laugh:

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
It is nice to see the team rising back up. Even with some top prospects out in POJ and Kasper. The team doing well definitely helps get young guys like Jordy, Almedia and Almari get comfortable. Hopefully the whole team starts clicking more.

Reactions: Tasty Biscuits

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Just checking Wilkes news with the Cram trade.

Devane is just getting back and Cram was likely not gonna get a jersey that much or at all with:

Andrew Agozzino, Ryan Haggerty, Jamie Devane, Stefan Noesen, Andreas Martinsen, Kevin Czuczman, Zach Trotman and David Warsofsky are your vets. That’s eight. You can only dress six. Goalies do not count.

Iacona says don't be surprised if another vet gets dealt as well.

More:

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Just checking Wilkes news with the Cram trade.

Devane is just getting back and Cram was likely not gonna get a jersey that much or at all with:

Iacona says don't be surprised if another vet gets dealt as well.

More:

Dang, is POJ gonna be on World Vision infomercials now? Guy was already lank.

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK
8 vets always seemed like at least 1 too many. I mean 7 you can probably get away as someone might be injured or called up to the big club. Hopefully guys like Angello can step up, he's on pace for like half what he put up last year.

Reactions: Jacob

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Not surprising with mono but jesus. Literally the absolute last thing the kid needed was to lose weight and strength. Stinks.
The good thing is that he has time, it's not like the team is brutal right now and is desperate for him to return, he could take a month and get back most of his weight and strength and then ease into the line-up by mid-late december.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
4-2 Victory over Springfield.
Noesen 2 goals(1 EN'er), DiPauli 1 and Agg's 1.
P-O suited up too.

How they lined up:

EKA6CLaXsAAIV5X

ETA: Bellerive had a scrap in this one too. I'll post it if i find it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad