Injury Report: Vol. 7 (Updates in 1st Post) | Clean Out Day

Shwag33

May 27, 2008
I wish I could just listen to his interviews. He's like a real human being when he's actually talking to players or people in the organization. It's amazing how smart a conversation between Mark Madden and Bob Errey or Paul Steigerwald can be :laugh:

But I can't listen to his show because the rest is just so bad.

Really? I think most of his interviews are absolutely terrible. He leads the answer on every freaking question.

Mr. T

Feb 15, 2003
Really? I think most of his interviews are absolutely terrible. He leads the answer on every freaking question.

That and his voice gets all fat and high pitched when he's sucking up to the interviewee.

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
I have a hard time believing his friendship with Mario amounts to more than the blessed one not calling him an ass to his face.

*Mario walks into an elevator that Madden is in

Madden: HEY ACE REMEMBER THE TIME AGAINST THE RANGERS ON NOVEMBER 17TH 1988 WHEN YOU TURNED JOHN GRONSTAND INSIDE OUT THAT WAS GREAT WASN'T IT

Mario: Yep

*Mario stares blankly at wall

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Everyone always derailing your hard work :shakehead

To be fair, this thread is so busy with constant updates and information it's hard to keep it separate from the rest.

Meh, I let a lot of it go. Pick your battles and all that. The goalie debate is my hill :laugh:

Dying Alive

Phil = 2x Champ
Mar 11, 2007
Pittsburgh
So I'm guessing we won't know until the team actually hits the ice for the beginning of the game who is playing? You can't even tell from warm ups anymore.

Edit, spoke too soon:

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
What is Kuhnhackl's issue again?

My guess is one of the millions of pucks he's blocked finally caused something serious enough to be out. The pain killers they can pump you with can only go so far.

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
My guess is one of the millions of pucks he's blocked finally caused something serious enough to be out. The pain killers they can pump you with can only go so far.

Yeah, the dreaded RVRA.

Repetitive vulcanized rubber absorption.

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
There is just no deterrent coning from past head shots incidents, so they are going to keep happening.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Is there a reason why Sheary was out? injury? i missed the first half of the first period.

No reason was given. If he's injured, the pattern so far has been that Sully will update when he updates everyone else.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad