Injury Report: Vol. 3 (Updates in First Post) | Crosby to Miss ASG, Out "About A Week"

Status
Not open for further replies.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
I'm good either way.

He's probably hurt and playing through it like he's done many times in the past.

Let's say he's sticking it to the league. I'd be just as happy. Sid turning full heel would make me laugh and enjoy him alot more.

vikingGoalie

Oct 31, 2010
Well, at least it isn't his wrist i guess.

i dunno. with this organization "wrist" and "lower body" could mean the same thing. I mean if your hand is down by your side and is below your waist line, does that make it a "lower body" injury? :laugh:

Everyone insists the wrist is fine.
Truely hope that is the case as if it isn't it means the opting out of surgery treatment approach isn't working.

But, let's see last spring Crosby's wrist is injured all through the season/playoffs he insists he is 100% fine, but his scoring falls off a cliff. Opts out of surgery and gets an injection instead.
Fast forward, scoring falls off a cliff. Everyone insists his wrist is fine, but he is off for an injection in his "lower body".

Perhaps it is. There are some alarming coincidences there though. Let's hope it really is a lower body thing...

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
I feel like we should make a Photoshop Poster as a gift to the other boards... a dinge-laden picture of Sid, surrounded by some unsavory characters, with some Fox Truth political know-how mixed in.

"Sidney Crosby: selfish puck hog, disrespectful to on-ice officials, feigns injury to miss important media events. Sidney Crosby is wrong for the NHL, and Wrong for America ™."

Paid for by Citizens 4 Deporting Crosby to Cahnahdah

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
I feel like we should make a Photoshop Poster as a gift to the other boards... a dinge-laden picture of Sid, surrounded by some unsavory characters, with some Fox Truth political know-how mixed in.

"Sidney Crosby: selfish puck hog, disrespectful to on-ice officials, feigns injury to miss important media events. Sidney Crosby is wrong for the NHL, and Wrong for America â„¢."

Paid for by Citizens 4 Deporting Crosby to Cahnahdah

Welp.

tumblr_nip0igcWH51txyx4lo1_500.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad