Injury Report: Vol. 2 Is Up; Mods, please close this one. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StroShow

Dec 22, 2013
Vancouver
@PensInsideScoop 30s31 seconds ago
#Pens forward Nick Bonino is a last-minute scratch for tonight's game after not feeling well upon arriving in Columbus with the team. -MC

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011

Since this is pre-season, and not many of the guys will be playing every game anyway, I'm not going to list any day-to-day injuries. I will once the actual season starts, though.

BobCole

May 21, 2014
So, we're up to 4 guys injured through one game of the preseason: Fehr, Bonino, Farnham, Erixon. Par for the course.

deakka

Nov 6, 2009
So, we're up to 4 guys injured through one game of the preseason: Fehr, Bonino, Farnham, Erixon. Par for the course.

I think hes "only" sick. They havnt specified what tho, so with our luck its not a cold, rather mumps, blod clots or whatever else cruel they can come up with.

SidDidNothingWrong

Beau's IcedCapp
Jan 2, 2014
Oh God. I saw this thread had updates and I almost had a heart attack that Tanger or Horny got injured last night after what happened to them.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011

'Medical protocol' makes it sound like it may have something to do with the blood thinners. Maybe?

Last edited:

Vinny Farham

Dec 18, 2014
Drummondville

'Medical protocol' makes it sound like it may have something to do with the blood thinners. Maybe?

Dupuis can't skate with the rest of the team in the morning skate when the game it not in Pittsburgh because of his blood's problem. He explain all the process he need to do on RDS.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
When a guy needs to go through a medical protocol before every game because of his issues with blood clots, maybe it'd be prudent to hang 'em up as a 36 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad