Injury Report: Vol. 2 Is Up; Mods, please close this one. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Come on in, Tanger and Geno!

We got your spots all warmed up for ya.

He can't get small pox, so he'll get phat pox.

5 to 1 odds Kessel gets Scarlet Fever

2 to 1 odds Sid develops some mutated version of leprosy

10 to 1 odds someone gets run over by a zamboni.

vv2cIEH.jpg

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
When I saw this thread, the first thing I thought was, "Oh come on! One of our stars got injured already?!".

Don't do that to me, girl.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Everyone cherish how short that injury list is.

I would not be shocked if this team was suddenly healthier than it's ever been the last 5yrs.

I also would not be shocked if the Wings suddenly turn into the most injured team in the NHL as well.

#kadarcurse.

Whakahere

Jan 27, 2004
Germany
Yuppie only one guy injured to start a season!! ;)

Love the spreadsheet idea, would it be possible to have a date returned column so we can look back to see how long they really were out. Being super greedy I would also love a column that has shows the players stats at the time of injury. Any possible way that it could be done through a screen shot?

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
The season probably should start first...

I mean, what do you want?

"Games 0. Points 0. Status - On sofa in Pittsburgh, waiting for camp to start."

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
He seems to have lost all use of his left arm. It just dangles and at one point he got it caught in the door to the bench.
:laugh:

I was going to make a joke about him being winded and out of shape but this is much better.

Freeptop

Jun 17, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Carter Rowney was changed from being part of one of the two groups for practice to skating with Fehr before practice today, which would seem to indicate that he's dealing with some sort of injury.

It begins....

(Okay, so he's only on an AHL-contract, but still!)

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Yuppie only one guy injured to start a season!! ;)

Love the spreadsheet idea, would it be possible to have a date returned column so we can look back to see how long they really were out. Being super greedy I would also love a column that has shows the players stats at the time of injury. Any possible way that it could be done through a screen shot?

Column 'G' is for the date they return, and column 'I' will have the total time they missed. Initially I thought calendar days, but games would probably be a better option.

Stats would be an interesting thing to track, but I don't know that a screen shot would be the best choice. Mostly because if the image is moved or deleted your data is gone. It would be simple enough to either add it to sheet after the LTIR info, or make a separate one. What stats were you wanting to track?

Jag68Sid87

Sullivan gots to go!
Oct 1, 2003
Montreal, QC
Is Rowney the kid who got smoked by a Habs player in the Pens-Habs prospect game?

Anyway, Fehr being about one month away is potentially fantastic news.

Freeptop

Jun 17, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Maybe Kadar really is just some sort of weird injury curse.

At the Red Wings' camp, a kid on an ATO crashed into Helm, and the kid broke his leg while Helm is now out for 2-4 weeks with a separated shoulder.

I mean, there's not much Kadar could have done to prevent that, but, well, it's not like Kadar could have prevented a stroke or thyroid cancer, either. So maybe he's just cursed... :amazed:

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Yes, he plays for the Blues now, but thought yinz might be interested ...

Maybe the departing staff and players took that injury gnome with them, eh?

Russian Factor

Jan 8, 2015
Pittsburgh
This team has got me so ****ed up that I've been getting pissed at myself for being too happy about the upcoming season. Something in me wants to protect myself from the eventual injury letdown. But another part of me says "Dude just enjoy this fun stuff for now" but I know that's just what this team wants.... to gET ME OFF MY GUARD SO THEY CAN HURT ME AGAIN!1! (or, more accurately, themselves)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad