Vladimir Tarasenko

Status
Not open for further replies.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Had the first overall pick in my dynasty league. Traded down to 3rd to get Mike Richards.

1st: Yakupov
2cd: Tarasenko
3rd: Granlund

Gahhh. Granlund...do what Tank's doing please.

Not gonna lie though, I had every intention of taking Yakupov first. Figured Richards+Granlund or Tarasenko would be more productive.

GuillaumeLetsundress*

Wow didnt see tarasenkos first game but wow he is looking good tonight! already goal and an assist, could of had another goal but the d man took a desperation penalty. Only one period in

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Playing with McDonald is helping him too. Those 2 are creating a lot of chances.

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
This kid reminds me of Jagr every time he gets the puck in the offensive zone. Tarasenko is the most impressive rookie in my recent memory.

Theon

No longer Reek
Jan 17, 2008
Stockholm
What a treat to watch. Kid's gonna be a real player. Can't believe the Rangers brass picked Dylan ****ing McIlrath instead :rant:

Xokkeu

Apr 5, 2012
Frozen
What a treat to watch. Kid's gonna be a real player. Can't believe the Rangers brass picked Dylan ****ing McIlrath instead :rant:

Interesting to consider the Russian factor at work in that draft. Alex Burmistrov was taken 8th in that draft, mostly because he was playing in the CHL. He hasn't been terrible but I think Tarasenko and Kuznetsov are clearly ahead of him talent wise. Yet for now Washington gets nothing for it's pick, while the Blues seem to have lucked out.

Ginu

Feb 25, 2009
www.twitter.com
Anyone else think he looks like Ovechkin in his first year? Kid is aggressive, forechecks hard, intercepts pucks and scores. Unreal even though it's early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce