Injury Report: Vladimir Tarasenko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
It’s been 7 games with no pre-season lol relax.
Yes maybe. My eye test tells Hoffman isnt Blues type of player. If he cant chance his playstyle bit more physical he cant mesh in. Same what happens with Perron. Guy was limiting his game not going in to dirty areas and play physical game. He fix his game playing with ROR and turn in to different level.
If Hoffman cant adjust his game, I dont see he has future in Blues.

Reactions: Blues Knight

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
Yes maybe. My eye test tells Hoffman isnt Blues type of player. If he cant chance his playstyle bit more physical he cant mesh in. Same what happens with Perron. Guy was limiting his game not going in to dirty areas and play physical game. He fix his game playing with ROR and turn in to different level.
If Hoffman cant adjust his game, I dont see he has future in Blues.

Hoffman's on a 1year deal... If he doesn't start to produce or start offering other contributions to the team, he's not going to be coming back.

So quit sweating it. It's not like we have to buy him out or lost assets bringing him in. A swing and a miss here doesn't hurt us at all if he can't mesh with the team.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Hoffman's on a 1year deal... If he doesn't start to produce or start offering other contributions to the team, he's not going to be coming back.

So quit sweating it. It's not like we have to buy him out or lost assets bringing him in. A swing and a miss here doesn't hurt us at all if he can't mesh with the team.
Did I speak anything about there will be extension for Hoffman. Dont put words on my mouth.

I just said he isnt Blues type of player, so he doesnt qualify in our style and that's why he doesn't have success. It is short sample size, but eye test doesnt lie how ineffective he has been.

Idk, what happends when Tarasenko is back, can we just sit Hoffman healthy scratch.

joe galiba

Apr 16, 2020
When Vlad comes back someone will be out of the lineup
one of Bozak, Sanford, Hoffman, Kyrou will come out of the top nine
that means one of them will be on the 4th line or out of the line up
if Clifford, Sunny, Barbs and Blais are playing well that will make it very interesting

Reactions: Zamadoo

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
When Vlad comes back someone will be out of the lineup
one of Bozak, Sanford, Hoffman, Kyrou will come out of the top nine
that means one of them will be on the 4th line or out of the line up
if Clifford, Sunny, Barbs and Blais are playing well that will make it very interesting

Pretty much, although other injuries will likely happen at some point. I can't see Bozak, Kyrou or Sundqvist being scratched if healthy, and add Hoffman to that unless he really craps the bed. But any of the other 4 could find themselves in and out of the lineup once Vlad comes back. It's not the worst thing in the world to have extra bodies with the condensed schedule this year.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
How dare you. I will overreact based on an extremely small sample size and there is nothing you can do to stop me.
You wanna take a bet Hoffman point produce. Give your number how much he'll produce points and let see is there bet?

Zamadoo

Hail to the CHIEF
Apr 4, 2013
Hoffman was signed because Tank is out. He's played a better game of late as he settles in, but he's a healthy scratch when we are fully healthy.

Last edited by a moderator:

execwrite1

Mar 30, 2018
How about

Schwartz Schenn Tarasenko
Perron O'Reilly Kyrou
Sanford Thomas Hoffmann
Clifford Bozak Sundqvist

Beauterham

Aug 19, 2018
How about

Schwartz Schenn Tarasenko
Perron O'Reilly Kyrou
Sanford Thomas Hoffmann
Clifford Bozak Sundqvist

Iets keep Kyrou with Schwartz and Schenn for the time being: Why break something up that is clearly working.

Put Tarasenko on the Perron-O'Reilly line.

Reactions: MissouriMook

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
I don't see the need to rush Tank back into the game. This is his 3rd surgery. I would think extended time off building his shoulder strength would be good.

I'm not a doctor or trainer, so what do I know?

Reactions: stlwahoo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad