Prospect Info: Vitaly Abramov - RW/LW

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Abramov is in (Paul being injured)

I hope the lineup is actually like the first 4 lines. Move up JBD into the 6 D.

Regarding Abramov, he is described as a creative playmaker with tremendous puck skills, excellent dangler with the puck and an elusive winger with great moves. The team should give him an opportunity to show what he has in the NHL. However he is rather small at 5-10, 181 pounds.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
I hope he plays. He needs to be rewarded for the good run he has had lately in the AHL. This might be his last stint with the big club forever...

Reactions: NB613

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
I hope the lineup is actually like the first 4 lines. Move up JBD into the 6 D.

Regarding Abramov, he is described as a creative playmaker with tremendous puck skills, excellent dangler with the puck and an elusive winger with great moves. The team should give him an opportunity to show what he has in the NHL. However he is rather small at 5-10, 181 pounds.
So you're saying:
Tkachuk - Norris - Batherson
Abramov - Stützle/White - Dadonov
Formenton - Pinto - Brown
Dzingel/Stützle - Tierney - White/Dzingel

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
So you're saying:
Tkachuk - Norris - Batherson
Abramov - Stützle/White - Dadonov
Formenton - Pinto - Brown
Dzingel/Stützle - Tierney - White/Dzingel

I don't think Stutzle is ready for the C role yet. He needs to get bigger, stronger and mature into a man. Yes, Abramov might be a good winger to play with Stutzle. I don't think White is a long term 2C, but it will do for now.

SENATOR

Feb 6, 2004
Ottawa
I don't think Stutzle is ready for the C role yet. He needs to get bigger, stronger and mature into a man. Yes, Abramov might be a good winger to play with Stutzle. I don't think White is a long term 2C, but it will do for now.

And why White is awarded to play centre where he sucks at this position and Stutzle is not?
White
6'0"
183 lbs
Stutzle now is bigger and stronger then White
6'1"
196 lbs

How bigger and stronger you have to get?

Reactions: NB613 and Sweatred

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
And why White is awarded to play centre where he sucks at this position and Stutzle is not?
White
6'0"
183 lbs
6'1"
196 lbs

1 more inch and 10 more lbs. :)

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
White
6'0"
183 lbs
6'1"
196 lbs

White is still way stronger and has way more strength. Stutzle needs, at least, a good 2 years NHL level training before he gets there

Reactions: Cosmix

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Based on?
It's speculation. He is RFA at season's end and the club in Finland told him the door is open if he wants to come back. Le Droit was asking him if he was disappointed not to get more NHL games and he gave a typically answer along the lines of I'm working hard, and was happy to get the game he got but you hope for more than that at the start of the season. Mentioned he and the team would probably discuss his future in the offseason.

Reactions: NB613 and Cosmix

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
What ? He doesn’t love $90G in Belleville ? What a surprise. He’s probably ready for a Balcers type impact somewhere.

Reactions: Cosmix

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
I hope Abramov gets an opportunity to play a few more NHL games so we can see how he has developed. We need more of what he has got: creative playmaker with tremendous puck skills, excellent dangler with the puck and an elusive winger with great moves. I wish high end speed and larger size were two of his features. We really need a play-making puck controlling centre so badly. Give L. Brown an opportunity to be that.

Reactions: DrEasy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad