Tribute Vitali Kravtsov <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacko23

Lurkers unite!
Jul 8, 2007
Lehigh Valley, PA
Laugh while you can, everyone will realize I was right in the end when he goes on to shatter Gretzky's records. This isn't the last we'll see of Vitali, he will retire a Ranger; mark my words. Things will come full circle and the prophecy will be fulfilled; he does have a flare for the dramatic.

If he must go for now, my preference would be

1) LAK
2) ARI
3) ANA
4) VGK
5) WSH

Chicago isn't a bad landing spot, just not my favorite city. But maybe he gets to play with Bedard.
That boy aint right....

Ruggs225

Oct 15, 2007
Long Island, NY
Laugh while you can, everyone will realize I was right in the end when he goes on to shatter Gretzky's records. This isn't the last we'll see of Vitali, he will retire a Ranger; mark my words. Things will come full circle and the prophecy will be fulfilled; he does have a flare for the dramatic.

1) LAK
2) ARI
3) ANA
4) VGK
5) WSH

Chicago isn't a bad landing spot, just not my favorite city. But maybe he gets to play with Bedard.
Pretty sure he will be better than Brent Gretzky. :D

• Haha
Reactions: CasusBelli

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York

1) LAK
2) ARI
3) ANA
4) VGK
5) WSH

If he goes to Anaheim, wouldn’t mind him getting a shot there. Would certainly get the opportunities.

Last edited:

AirGut

Jul 1, 2019
Larry Brooks Bus Stop
www.capfriendly.com
1677310505103238.png

it's as if he never existed with us
end of an era

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
If Chicago doesn’t want Kravtsov he would have already been flipped for picks to send them instead no ?

This is totally dragging on till Friday lol

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
If Chicago doesn’t want Kravtsov he would have already been flipped for picks to send them instead no ?

This is totally dragging on till Friday lol
Kravstov can be traded on or before the 28th and Leschysyn waived tomorrow for the money to work.

If Kravstov is traded today i think it buys them even more time with waiving Leschysyn

We are assuming VK is in the deal for Kane, but theres nothing to substantiate that

Daves a mess

Jan 8, 2014
It's a good day to see this horrible marriage euthanized.

Rick Tocchet is gonna HATE this girly boy.

Now Jovo can find a new love if we take a Russian with our 1st.

Which at this rate could be mid teens lolzzz.

Last edited:

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Kid will be back in the KHL next year.unless he puts in major work,he's not cut out for this type of game

ThirdEye

Nov 28, 2006
New York
10 points in 48 NHL games. I'm not mad that he was traded but mad at myself for having such high expectations for a guy that'd been a constant source of disappointment on and off the ice

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
I think the assumption is VK goes back to the KHL next season so it would have been nice to have a condition on the 7th rounder like, if he sticks around and plays 40 games next year the pick converts to something better.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Probably edges out Joel Boucahrd for the best Ranger to wear #74, and his 10 pts in 48 games slightly edges out Blais and his 9 in 54.
So thanks for stopping by Krav, it was a blast....

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.

I’m not watching this video but it better have the IG post of him with the naked liberty boobs in NYC right after he got drafted.

I was always high on this kid. I see a player in there. It really bums me out that the guy I thought would be our own Kuznetsov flamed out this hard, but the world keeps on turning I guess.

Unlike you, I like the Canucks and will be rooting for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad