Tribute Vitali Kravtsov <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Krav could be traded to anyone at any point before the deadline too (provided theres no salary coming back), doesnt have to be in the Kane deal but its probably likely

They also could waive and demote both Leschyshyn and Kravtsov anywhere between now and the 28th, and acquire Kane 3 days later. The earliest we can trade for Kane is Tuesday if both are traded today.

The problem is that the Rangers need the Golden Knights to approve a trade for Leschyshyn. They have the right of first refusal as the team that lost him through waivers. That could complicate things slightly, but is most likely just a hiccup we won't even hear about.

Reactions: HockeyBasedNYC

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Laugh while you can, everyone will realize I was right in the end when he goes on to shatter Gretzky's records. This isn't the last we'll see of Vitali, he will retire a Ranger; mark my words. Things will come full circle and the prophecy will be fulfilled; he does have a flare for the dramatic.

If he must go for now, my preference would be

1) LAK
2) ARI
3) ANA
4) VGK
5) WSH

Chicago isn't a bad landing spot, just not my favorite city. But maybe he gets to play with Bedard.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Laugh while you can, everyone will realize I was right in the end when he goes on to shatter Gretzky's records. This isn't the last we'll see of Vitali, he will retire a Ranger; mark my words. Things will come full circle and the prophecy will be fulfilled; he does have a flare for the dramatic.

If he must go for now, my preference would be

1) LAK
2) ARI
3) ANA
4) VGK
5) WSH

Chicago isn't a bad landing spot, just not my favorite city. But maybe he gets to play with Bedard.

Will he put up more points with Bedard than he did with Panarin?

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
They also could waive and demote both Leschyshyn and Kravtsov anywhere between now and the 28th, and acquire Kane 3 days later. The earliest we can trade for Kane is Tuesday if both are traded today.

The problem is that the Rangers need the Golden Knights to approve a trade for Leschyshyn. They have the right of first refusal as the team that lost him through waivers. That could complicate things slightly, but is most likely just a hiccup we won't even hear about.
This whole trade situation with Kane is pretty amazing to me.

How Drury landed Tarasenko and somehow retreaded into this deal with the possibility of only 16 grand from the ceiling. I honestly think he had no intention of trading for Kane after the deal with St. Louis.

BobMode

Feb 24, 2023

How Drury landed Tarasenko and somehow retreaded into this deal with the possibility of only 16 grand from the ceiling. I honestly think he had no intention of trading for Kane after the deal with St. Louis.

Vince said he didn't until Kane basically is forcing his way here. Drury is probably like, well shit, I have leverage so why not try?

It's pretty much all Kane.

Reactions: HockeyBasedNYC

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011

It's like a college student having just 50 bucks left to survive 2 more weeks until his next paychek so he doesn't want to spend it on a bag full of expensive groceries with steaks and bottles of wine, which costs him 250 bucks and instead just buy noodles and cheaper food to last the rest of the month, but then the store offers it to him for 49 bucks because they otherwise have to throw it out if they can't sell it, so the student goes "f*** it, gimme" :laugh:

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
It's like a college student having just 50 bucks left to survive 2 more weeks until his next paychek so he doesn't want to spend it on a bag full of expensive groceries with steaks and bottles of wine, which costs him 250 bucks and instead just buy noodles and cheaper food to last the rest of the month, but then the store offers it to him for 49 bucks because they otherwise have to throw it out if they can't sell it, so the student goes "f*** it, gimme" :laugh:
Ramen, Apple Jacks and Elios Pizza. Lived off that shit for 4 years. lol

Reactions: Amazing Kreiderman

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Ramen, Apple Jacks and Elios Pizza. Lived off that shit for 4 years. lol

We've all been through that phase haha.

"I can buy meat, potatoes and vegetables, but then I have to cook and only have enough food for 2 days. Why don't I just spend the same money on cheese and white bread and make grilled cheese sandwiches for a week?" hahaha

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
@EdJovanovski did this.

He created the meme... and the fact that Kravtsov went out like the wet fart that he is... after all the hype... it elevates the meme to eternal status.

Reactions: Mandar
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille