Tribute Vitali Kravtsov <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daves a mess

Jan 8, 2014
Your post reminded me of the newest episode of South Park. They had an establishment that was there to create a “brand” for each individual. In each brand description there was a “victim” as part of its description.
Haha. That's a bingo!

I'm betting on a 40 point career total in the NHL.

Then a fade to Red.

Last edited:

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Those guys had value.
Youth premium is gone.
Hasn’t produced with decent players.
Hasn’t produced with elite players.

Doubt we get more than a third at this point.

Best use would be to package him with our remaining first rounder for a higher first.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
But according to brooks neither had value prior to their trades. Brooks said everyone knew geo would not be qo’d, so no one would trade anything of value for him. He also said no one wanted lias since he refused the ahl.

Lias was coming off of strong SHL play and we were lucky he had family in the king org.

The Georgiev trade came together because Colorado had a need at the position and the flat cap helped us tremendously.

Krav has been cheeks this year and is a selfish flight risk.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Lias was coming off of strong SHL play and we were lucky he had family in the king org.

The Georgiev trade came together because Colorado had a need at the position and the flat cap helped us tremendously.

Krav has been cheeks this year and is a selfish flight risk.

The 2 situations of Andersson and Kravtsov are also vastly different.

Kravtsov refused to report to Hartford when he was sent down, whereas Andersson reported and only walked away from the team when he went through injuries and wasn't allowed to rehab the way he wanted, feeling isolated in Hartford and bringing up his concerns several times. Talent aside, the situation with Andersson was more "fixable" than the one with Kravtsov. Also because the KHL is a valid alternative to the AHL.

Feb 27, 2002
NYC
So if Kravtsov gets traded, reports to new team, and sucks ballz after 10 games, is it still " cool" if he, when asked, refuses to go to the AHL and/ or bolts back to the KHL?

I know. New team is clueless to his skillzzz and their coach should be FIRED for not seeing this victimized generational talent with a neck boner?
If it's for another team, I don't really care what he does.

Reactions: Number 9

EdJovanovski

#RempeForConnSmythe
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
bV2UAUy.jpg

EdJovanovski

#RempeForConnSmythe
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
If that ^ shit beared any weight, teams would be tripping over themselves with high picks in hand wanting Kravtsov.
I think the main hang up teams have is the perceived character issues and red flags popping up because of the fact we keep scratching him, his analytics are great across the board from every single source; its weird.

Reactions: DanielBrassard

Mandar

The Real Maven
Sep 27, 2013
The Tarheel State
I think the main hang up teams have is the perceived character issues and red flags popping up because of the fact we keep scratching him, his analytics are great across the board from every single source; its weird.
Or……

He is supposed to have some sort of offensive prowess, and he is devoid of any offensive production. Not many teams are clamoring for a less productive Jimmy Vesey.

Reactions: CasusBelli

n8

WAAAAAAA!!!
Nov 7, 2002
san francisco
Visit site
Gotta imagine Gorton is willing to trade for him. The thing is Gorton is a better trader than Drury so that's a matchup that isn't in our favor. Maybe JD in CLB? JD likes good character guys though so the trade demand would probably sour any attachment he might have had for the kid.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForConnSmythe
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Or……

He is supposed to have some sort of offensive prowess, and he is devoid of any offensive production. Not many teams are clamoring for a less productive Jimmy Vesey.
He's a rookie lol, just because he hasn't produced much in his first 48 NHL games doesn't mean he won't in the future. Look at the hands he has, the creativity, the shot, the vision, etc:

He was billed as a one dimensional prototypical Russian forward who was all flash and a complete disregard for play without the puck, but he's already playing great defensively as a rookie. I think he's been forced to play too safe which has stifled his offense

failure

Nov 25, 2014
Colorado Springs
If Kravtsov played with Veseys energy he would have no issues staying in. I don't have the vision you all have but it looks like he is coasting out there which comes off as lazy.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForConnSmythe
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
If Kravtsov played with Veseys energy he would have no issues staying in. I don't have the vision you all have but it looks like he is coasting out there which comes off as lazy.
That's the Rangers mindset, crappy skaters who look like they're trying hard and doin stuff lol. Kravtsov is a fluid effortless skater who's really tall with long strides, so he can look "lazier" while covering more ice than subpar skaters with choppy strides. His stick is very active and he is almost always the first forward back on the backcheck, before the center. And the first forward in on the forecheck. He just looks so graceful doing it because of his appreciation for the aesthetics of the sport, and the fact he's very long with efficient strides

Reactions: RagFinMet

TominNC

Jul 17, 2017
Charlotte, NC
He's a rookie lol, just because he hasn't produced much in his first 48 NHL games doesn't mean he won't in the future. Look at the hands he has, the creativity, the shot, the vision, etc:

He was billed as a one dimensional prototypical Russian forward who was all flash and a complete disregard for play without the puck, but he's already playing great defensively as a rookie. I think he's been forced to play too safe which has stifled his offense

That's not the NHL.

Reactions: CasusBelli

EdJovanovski

#RempeForConnSmythe
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
That's not the NHL.
Watch the video man there is plenty of NHL highlights in it lol, and it's from a very small sample size as it was made prior to this season. C'mon man you can't watch that video and tell me he has no skill, creativity, hands, etc. He definitely has plenty of untapped offensive potential, coupled with an already very solid defensive game. If you take away his draft pedigree & upside he's already the type of player people would be clamoring for to add to their bottom 6 lol, I'd rather take a great defensive player who has a chance of breaking out offensively over a great defensive player who's already hit their ceiling

Reactions: mas0764
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad