Visiting Ottawa and CTC/Tickets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

powerstuck

Nordiques Hopes Lies
Jan 13, 2012
Town NHL hates !
The answer is probably no but i'm taking a chance to ask anyway...

If I'm buying tickets from the Sens directly, are there options for something cheaper for kids under 5 ? (Would be 2 adults, 1 kid).

Erz8771

Aug 2, 2007
T.Bay
Section 303 1st row seats 11 and 12. I can't go tonight I just posted them on Ticketmaster. Cheaper then face value. I'd hate to see them go to waste.

Petros Horion

Sep 9, 2018
Bizarre question: My grandmonther loved going to the Zellers Restaurant. Its now dead for years on the Quebec side. I was in Ottawa tonight and saw a Zellers store (Barrheaven) but it was closed so I couldn’t see if there was a restaurant inside and I cant find anything online. So can you please tell me if there is a Zellers that still have an restaurant in operation in the Ottawa area, my grandma would be super happy haha. Thanks in advance[/QUOTE

Nope. Zellers died on both sides of the river. There's still a Zellers outlet in Bells Corners but it has no restaurant.

West Coast Eagles

Sep 24, 2008
Bne
What do you want to know?
Going to be there at xmas and was looking for recommendations on where we could have xmas lunch/dinner?

Edit. Not worried about pricing really. Just wanted to know where the best place would be

Last edited:

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Going to be there at xmas and was looking for recommendations on where we could have xmas lunch/dinner?

Edit. Not worried about pricing really. Just wanted to know where the best place would be

Trip Advisor is bang on for this. Coco Pazzo, Creperie Catherine is a must. They are all pretty good, also the Fairmont and Westin hotels. Quintessence hotel is amazing as well.

Reactions: West Coast Eagles

West Coast Eagles

Sep 24, 2008
Bne
Trip Advisor is bang on for this. Coco Pazzo, Creperie Catherine is a must. They are all pretty good, also the Fairmont and Westin hotels. Quintessence hotel is amazing as well.
Yeah I had been looking at TripAdvisor and yelp but thought I'd ask here as well. Thanks heaps!

Tonykart1

Oct 16, 2018
hey guys

I just bought tickets for saturday’s game from stubhub , the person transferred me the tickets via ticketmaster, in my account I can see the tickets but can’t see the barcode , is that normal ?

thx!

cedouimet

Aug 3, 2005
Looking for 2 tix for the game on dec.6th against montreal.

Cheaper the best!
Pm me thanx

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Hey all,

Are the Sens running any ticket discounts or promos? I'll be in town for the Rangers game on November 29th and I'm looking at some specific seats in the lower bowl on Ticketmaster but was hoping to maybe get them at a cheaper price.

solidprospect

Borveetzky
Sep 30, 2017
Hey all,

Are the Sens running any ticket discounts or promos? I'll be in town for the Rangers game on November 29th and I'm looking at some specific seats in the lower bowl on Ticketmaster but was hoping to maybe get them at a cheaper price.
Tickets are cheaper than last season, parking was reduced from $30 to $12. Their is a brook street hotel promo, %15 off your room if you need somewhere to stay.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Tickets are cheaper than last season, parking was reduced from $30 to $12. Their is a brook street hotel promo, %15 off your room if you need somewhere to stay.

Thanks for the info. Hotel's already been booked and we're just going to Uber around so parking's not a concern. Tickets are definitely some of the cheapest I've seen especially compared to other rinks I've been to. I'm trying to get to all 31 and I'm at about the halfway mark before getting to Ottawa. Just figured I'd check to see if there was any deals I'm missing before buying :)

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
Hey all,

There's been rolling promos all season, but they usually happen closer to the game. The odds are definitely better that they'll do some kind of promo since it's a weeknight game, but as I said, it may still be too early to take advantage of.

MrGrinch

Jul 27, 2011
Hey folks! Looking for some help / suggestions. I have a family member who is staying at U of Ottawa and would like to get her some Sens tickets for Christmas. Happy to do this, but a bit worried about travel logistics as she is studying from out of town and therefore has no easy access to a vehicle.

Question: what is the best, reasonable way to travel from downtown residence to Canadian Tire Centre on gamedays? What is the approx cost I should budget to include with the gift as I would like it to be hassle free and “all expenses paid”?

As an aside, I am an out of towner who attended the Red Wings - Sens game this past week. Loved the arena and experience. As a Jets season ticket holder I really enjoyed seeing a game in another venue, and glad it was Ottawa! Ticket prices were great. And I wish we could get Smokes Poutine in our venue!! :)

Reactions: Panic at the Back

PsychoticHab

May 26, 2012
Ottawa
Hey folks! Looking for some help / suggestions. I have a family member who is staying at U of Ottawa and would like to get her some Sens tickets for Christmas. Happy to do this, but a bit worried about travel logistics as she is studying from out of town and therefore has no easy access to a vehicle.

Question: what is the best, reasonable way to travel from downtown residence to Canadian Tire Centre on gamedays? What is the approx cost I should budget to include with the gift as I would like it to be hassle free and “all expenses paid”?

As an aside, I am an out of towner who attended the Red Wings - Sens game this past week. Loved the arena and experience. As a Jets season ticket holder I really enjoyed seeing a game in another venue, and glad it was Ottawa! Ticket prices were great. And I wish we could get Smokes Poutine in our venue!! :)

Looking at Uber's website, they estimate that U of Ottawa to CTC would be $25-$33 each way. There's even an area designated for Uber to make pickup after the game very simple. I can't say for sure but I would imagine that a cab would be considerably more.

The other option would be OC Transpo (bus). The one thing to keep in mind with that one is that you have 30 minutes from the end of the game to get on the bus.

cedouimet

Aug 3, 2005
Still looking for 2 tickets for the december 6th game vs Montreal!

If anyone has any available let me know!

Thank you

Bob Kudelski

Mar 8, 2006
Ottawa, ON
Still looking for 2 tickets for the december 6th game vs Montreal!

If anyone has any available let me know!

Thank you

I have two tickets for sale for the Montreal game on Thursday. They are section 212, row B.

I am asking $220 total for the pair. I can meet in Nepean during the work day (9-4), or downtown in the evening.

I received hard copies for some work I did. I went on Seatgeek and stubhub and it looks like you can't sell hard copy tickets there?

cedouimet

Aug 3, 2005
I have two tickets for sale for the Montreal game on Thursday. They are section 212, row B.

I am asking $220 total for the pair. I can meet in Nepean during the work day (9-4), or downtown in the evening.

I received hard copies for some work I did. I went on Seatgeek and stubhub and it looks like you can't sell hard copy tickets there?

Thank you for your offer but i just found a pair yesterday on kijiji!
At 220$/pair you probably have way better tickets than i do but we always have much fun in the nose bleeds chirping at each others...your fans are great people!

JumboJoe19

Hank027
Aug 4, 2007
Toronto
hi sens fans

I am going to the game vs bruins on DEC 9 (coming from toronto) .. I have a signed Bobby Ryan jersey, reebok medium sized. I'm looking to sell it for $100.00 and can meet in Ottawa. PM if interested.

tia

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Really random question.

I see that the government of Canada has a bunch of job openings, so I was wondering if someone who worked there knows what the best degree, or certificate to get that takes under a year, if any ?

The site makes it seem unlikely to respond to such a question.

TOGuy14

Dec 30, 2010
Toronto
Leafs fan coming in peace

Girlfriend has her 30th birthday this March and was looking to road trip a long weekend to Ottawa and take her to a game.

Leafs are in Ottawa on the 16th and 30th of March. Looking for some premium lower bowl seats to the game to celebrate her big milestone.

If anyone is selling or knows someone who is please PM me. I’m flexible to either date right now

JimmySpaetzle

May 16, 2014
Hey I’m going to the Hoops Classic tonight, and while I know that express busses run to the arena, does anyone know which busses are available at the end of the night?

Reactions: Stupendous Yappi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad