Visiting Fans Thread

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I'll be driving down tomorrow morning to St.Louis for game 5. Any recommendations for places to eat near Scottrade Center?

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I'll be driving down tomorrow morning to St.Louis for game 5. Any recommendations for places to eat near Scottrade Center?

Chili Mac's is a nice little diner that I enjoy. It's roughly a half mile from the Scottrade.

They're only open until 2pm though so keep that in mind. Not sure what time you'll be getting into town.

TheGoose88

Sep 6, 2011
Stl

There's a little New York style pizza place by Scottrade called Mauritzio's that's pretty good, and a fun place to hang before gametime. I live right across the street though, so I'm a little biased. ha

anlongo13

Aug 6, 2014
Ottumwa, IA

I go to Llywelyn's in Soulard every time I make it to St. Louis. I highly recommend it. Can eat, have a few drinks, and hop on the shuttle to the arena.

Vladdy the Impaler

Moar Sobotka
Feb 20, 2015
The Lou
Coming in March can't wait! Anyone know how/where I can get a Sobotka shirt?

Need MOAR SOBOTKA

92bOiZ2.jpg

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Got back from St. Louis last night. Just wanted to say how great Blues fans are! The trip was a blast, and all the Blues fans I met were awesome, and even though I was very actively cheering for the enemy (with the enemy winning), they took no offense and continued have a blast anyway.

No matter what happens in this series, I absolutely have top notch respect for Blues fans... you guys rock!

I ended up going to Mauritzio's for pre-game food/beer, and that place was packed with Blues fans... but surprisingly enough, a few groups of Wild fans were also there. Good times!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad