Player Discussion Vincent Trocheck

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
25-52-77 +16 Those numbers obviously dont tell the whole story. Arguably the 2nd or 3rd most important player on this team. Regardless, IMO has co-led the charge to this trophy. Guess who will co-lead the charge in the PO's? The PO's are his bitch. He has a bigger, more important trophy on his mind. I ran into this thread and posts about Vinnie. (Scroll down, 2 mentions)

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
he’s been one of the best UFA acquisitions in the past couple decades for us. an absolute steal of a contract right now. he’s good to great in every area of the game

This and some. His tenacity all over the ice is both infectious and a breath of fresh air. I can't recall the last time the team had a player that plays with this much passion/aggression over a 200' surface and scores like he does.

Cuckoo4Kakko

Jul 1, 2019
Sometimes it pains me that we paid Trouba $8 million. Then I remember Trocheck. If we paid Trocheck $8 million, and Trouba just $5.6 million.......it would still suck that Trouba makes that much. Jeez what a terrible contract that was.

• Haha
Reactions: HolyHagelin

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
for all his skill, speed, and savvy, what i appreciate most is his ethos. he just f***in wants it.

EgOGFBzXsAYk9SO.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad