Player Discussion Vincent Trocheck

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
25-52-77 +16 Those numbers obviously dont tell the whole story. Arguably the 2nd or 3rd most important player on this team. Regardless, IMO has co-led the charge to this trophy. Guess who will co-lead the charge in the PO's? The PO's are his bitch. He has a bigger, more important trophy on his mind. I ran into this thread and posts about Vinnie. (Scroll down, 2 mentions)

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
he’s been one of the best UFA acquisitions in the past couple decades for us. an absolute steal of a contract right now. he’s good to great in every area of the game

This and some. His tenacity all over the ice is both infectious and a breath of fresh air. I can't recall the last time the team had a player that plays with this much passion/aggression over a 200' surface and scores like he does.

Cuckoo4Kakko

Jul 1, 2019
Sometimes it pains me that we paid Trouba $8 million. Then I remember Trocheck. If we paid Trocheck $8 million, and Trouba just $5.6 million.......it would still suck that Trouba makes that much. Jeez what a terrible contract that was.

• Haha
Reactions: HolyHagelin

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
for all his skill, speed, and savvy, what i appreciate most is his ethos. he just f***in wants it.

EgOGFBzXsAYk9SO.jpg

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
One of the most underrated players in the league. Plays with passion, grit and always involved. He does everything well. Plays physical, goes to the net. Playmaker, or sniper. Complete player. He is a player you win with in my opinion.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad