Ville de Québec Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
From the outside looking in, I'd prefer if the Nords2.0 went with a fleur-de-lis logo over their igloo logo. Maybe keep the igloo as a secondary shoulder logo.

cutchemist42

Apr 7, 2011
Winnipeg
Basically everyone saying Gary is trying to use Seattle to drive up the price, saying Quebec should just call the bluff if they're asked to pay an inflated price.

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
From the outside looking in, I'd prefer if the Nords2.0 went with a fleur-de-lis logo over their igloo logo. Maybe keep the igloo as a secondary shoulder logo.

I actually think they could make that look really solid. I'd be all for it as well.

Undertakerqc

Dec 24, 2011
The four guys are convinced Seattle is smoke screen trying to create a bidding war so the NHL can get their cash back. Brunt, McCown and Scissero (not sure about the name) and one other guy are convinced the Nords will be back if Phoenix move next year. And note that Brunt and McCown have great reputation in english Canada

Last edited:

Undertakerqc

Dec 24, 2011
We heard those assumptions about the Seattle smoke screens here in Quebec. But hearing it from heavy weights in the media from outside Quebec really excites me!!

BoNeS42

Aug 19, 2006
We heard those assumptions about the Seattle smoke screens here in Quebec. But hearing it from heavy weights in the media from outside Quebec really excites me!!

Me too, that means you will stop posting on our forums? :yo:

Undertakerqc

Dec 24, 2011
And with the talks of Arena in Markham and Seattle i really think Bettman is preparing an expansion

cutchemist42

Apr 7, 2011
Winnipeg
And with the talks of Arena in Markham and Seattle i really think Bettman is preparing an expansion

I kind agree though with what they said, why expand when some markets are still problems in the next 5 years? Moving bad markets to Seattle and Toronto would work better I think.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary

I know this is OT, but I think Hamilton makes much more sense then To2. They both could support a team, but Toronto has a team give another city one

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
reuse the old Quebec Citadelles logo, it was the best in the AHL.

Quebec_citadelles_200x200.png

I know people will joke and laugh about the goat, but that has serious all time classic logo appeal right there.

This would be perfect on a third jersey for the Habs. ;)

But I think what PKP should do is keep the same Nords jerseys and logo and colors but add a third jersey like most teams do in the NHL. You don't have to go completly overboard like the Jets. It has to be, it has to feel like it's the return of the same Nordiques.

KLu

Jul 15, 2004
Quebec City
He was talking about the Habs forum
Oh my bad! It does apply for both though.

BTW, I was listening to Radio X a moment ago and Vince was online saying that when the Nordiques Nations went to visit the Panthers, their owner said to him : "You guys are next". Of course he didn't know he was talking to a journalist. Sorry, I have no link for this, I'll try to find one. It was back in december.

Undertakerqc

Dec 24, 2011
Oh my bad! It does apply for both though.

BTW, I was listening to Radio X a moment ago and Vince was online saying that when the Nordiques Nations went to visit the Panthers, their owner said to him : "You guys are next". Of course he didn't know he was talking to a journalist. Sorry, I have no link for this, I'll try to find one. It was back in december.

yeah i heard that before on radio X, its great, but is one owner opinion. Hope a few more have that opinion

Undertakerqc

Dec 24, 2011
BTW Nordiques Nation will be out in force at the Sens-Oilers game tomorrow afternoon. About 1200 fans will be there for hockey day on Canada. Cant wait to watch the game on CBC. I bet you a lot of fans from Ottawa will be on our side and make noise with the nation.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
the problem facing Quebec fans is two fold......

you're going to have to have multiple logos for center ice if more than one team plays in the Colisee (either the current or the proposed updated one....)

QC Fans need to remember there are 2 QC Franchises that will be sharing the Colisee...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig