Ville de Québec Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faltorvo

Feb 18, 2008
Will the Nords win the cup before 2015? :D

Tread lightly my friend, I'm a leafs fan and only here to help inform fellow Canadians about the hopes of their team returning.

So, asking me if your new team will win one before mine is Blasphemy.;)

Undertakerqc

Dec 24, 2011
Tread lightly my friend, I'm a leafs fan and only here to help inform fellow Canadians about the hopes of their team returning.

So, asking me if your new team will win one before mine is Blasphemy.;)

Ah! Ah! No need to worry my friend! :laugh:

Faltorvo

Feb 18, 2008
Lest hope not, that would mean we would have to wait 3, 4, 5 years more for a team.

You got that right brother, strike while the iron is hot.

Anyways the Yotes are in far better shape then the Islanders now and for awhile.

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
Lest hope not, that would mean we would have to wait 3, 4, 5 years more for a team.

That's why I suggested a quick fix to the Islanders' problem a few weeks ago: fix the Devils' problem by having a big money guy like Charles Wang buy them. So Wang would have his brand new arena in the New York market. And then he would sell the Isles to PKP.

Undertakerqc

Dec 24, 2011
You got that right brother, strike while the iron is hot.

Anyways the Yotes are in far better shape then the Islanders now and for awhile.

But still if there is a time to rebuild its at the beginning of the franchise. Even if we lose a lot, we will still be thrilled to have our team. And once the rebuilding is done we get to keep our team this time :)

Undertakerqc

Dec 24, 2011
That's why I suggested a quick fix to the Islanders' problem a few weeks ago: fix the Devils' problem by having a big money guy like Charles Wang buy them. So Wang would have his brand new arena in the New York market. And then he would sell the Isles to PKP.

ah! Ah! if only this was so easy!! I name you the new commisionner LOL!!! :laugh:

Faltorvo

Feb 18, 2008
But still if there is a time to rebuild its at the beginning of the franchise. Even if we lose a lot, we will still be thrilled to have our team. And once the rebuilding is done we get to keep our team this time :)

Well you may have a point, once they land in the Q the refs won't have to prop up Garys team anymore and we will once again see what they really are.:naughty:

Undertakerqc

Dec 24, 2011
Well you may have a point, once they land in the Q the refs won't have to prop up Garys team anymore and we will once again see what they really are.:naughty:

And if we get the Coyotes, Daon will leave has a free agent so is Whitney. The Coyotes offense is thin. Defense looks better with Ekmar-Larrson, Yandle, Summers, Gormley coming along. Goncharov his decent prospect i ear

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
I would make the NHL 4 on 4 hockey or make all ice Olympic size.

pfff you forgot the soccer-size nets!

I would make sure the Habs and Nords get the first and second pick on every players born from Quebec. Same thing for the Leafs and Sens in Ontario and so forth. Hey we develop these guys, right? :D

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
And if we get the Coyotes, Daon will leave has a free agent so is Whitney. The Coyotes offense is thin. Defense looks better with Ekmar-Larrson, Yandle, Summers, Gormley coming along. Goncharov his decent prospect i ear

Sad thing is the Habs have a better chance at Gregoranko and they are not rebuilding!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->