Ville de Québec Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Undertakerqc

Dec 24, 2011
the problem facing Quebec fans is two fold......

you're going to have to have multiple logos for center ice if more than one team plays in the Colisee (either the current or the proposed updated one....)

QC Fans need to remember there are 2 QC Franchises that will be sharing the Colisee...

Not a big problem in my opinion.

Material Defender

Mar 22, 2011

you're going to have to have multiple logos for center ice if more than one team plays in the Colisee (either the current or the proposed updated one....)

QC Fans need to remember there are 2 QC Franchises that will be sharing the Colisee...

Back in the days, both Nordiques and Remparts logos were in center ice.

Stanley Cup

Bettman's ice bucket
Jul 15, 2010
Québec

Or the Remparts will use the Pavillon de la jeunesse

Faltorvo

Feb 18, 2008
LMFAO, and someone actually think this will be a problem?

Oh i can see the headlines now, Nords rejected over conflicts with Ramparts .:laugh:

Like i posted in hear the other day moments after hearing this scuttlebutt on primetime sports.

If you don't want to get your hopes up, then don't look for the little signs.

If your into solving little mystery's, and are able to simply add, you know whats coming down the shoots.

I won't any say more in case some are superstitious, but i will say this, i like this :thumbu: colour.

Undertakerqc

Dec 24, 2011
LMFAO, and someone actually think this will be a problem?

Oh i can see the headlines now, Nords rejected over conflicts with Ramparts .:laugh:

Like i posted in hear the other day moments after hearing this scuttlebutt on primetime sports.

If you don't want to get your hopes up, then don't look for the little signs.

If your into solving little mystery's, and are able to simply add, you know whats coming down the shoots.

I won't any say more in case some are superstitious, but i will say this, i like this :thumbu: colour.

Ah! Ah! I like the way you paint it! :thumbu: right back!!! :D

Dom

Aug 6, 2006
Back in the days, both Nordiques and Remparts logos were in center ice.

You mean in before 1985? Anyway, I would support building a 6000 to 7000 thousand person arena on the PEPS grounds and have the Remparts share it with a Rouge et Or hockey team. It might prove too much hockey teams though. 2 teams might prove to much.

Faltorvo

Feb 18, 2008
You mean in before 1985? Anyway, I would support building a 6000 to 7000 thousand person arena on the PEPS grounds and have the Remparts share it with a Rouge et Or hockey team. It might prove too much hockey teams though. 2 teams might prove to much.

They are not demolishing the pepsi center once the new arena is built, they want both arenas to strengthen a future bid for the winter Olympics.

That came straight from Aubut.

Last edited:

KLu

Jul 15, 2004
Quebec City
The four guys are convinced Seattle is smoke screen trying to create a bidding war so the NHL can get their cash back. Brunt, McCown and Scissero (not sure about the name) and one other guy are convinced the Nords will be back if Phoenix move next year. And note that Brunt and McCown have great reputation in english Canada
Is this online anywhere?

Undertakerqc

Dec 24, 2011
There's nothing on the site about hockey in Quebec as they don't have the second part of the MCown show. I had to listen to them for one hour about them talking about the grass at the Rogers Stadium. :(

Its on the 6 PM section

deeznuts

Feb 10, 2012

I think the Remparts are toast if the NHL returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad