OT: Video Game Thread: Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
My list, based on how much I enjoyed my time on them, a mix of public match multiplayer and competitive matches:

CoD4/MW2
Bo2
MW3
Bo3
Bo1
WaW
Modern Warfare
Ghosts
Infinite Warfare
Advanced Warfare
WW2
Bo4

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I think I've read you talk about the Pathfinder game. Thinking about getting into some tabletop D&D and I'm thoroughly daunted
I bought the pathfinder starter set and never got around to playing it. That said I have painted more than my share of miniatures and have an obscene amount of unpainted miniatures.
To put it in perspective, I’ve won more official local elections than I have played a table top rpg.

The starter box had pretty much everything you needed to play pathfinder, but they are now on pathfinder 2.0 so I’m already out of the loop I was never in.

Reactions: wankstifier

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
My group hasn't tried 5e yet..we are still on 2e...taking a break from d&d atm and playing Shadowrun

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
My group hasn't tried 5e yet..we are still on 2e...taking a break from d&d atm and playing Shadowrun
You in NE philly and need a new player that doesn’t know jack but can bring a dozen or two painted zombie and goblins :D

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
This is as unsurprising as Trump telling a lie :laugh:
042FB1C5-7162-4284-81F3-3CFB512C5CF8.gif

Reactions: BigToe

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
Got busy. Finally finished Star Wars. Was fun. Ending was better than expected.

About half-way through Spiderman. They really nailed the fighting and slinging web through the city. Some of the quests are kind of boring though, which is a small knock. Looks beautiful, NYC is well done. Even once I finish the game, seems like just putting it on and sailing through the city would be relaxing. I wish some of the fighting moves arrived earlier in the game, only because once you get more access to moves -- it becomes more dynamic when pounding on thugs.

Reactions: Defect and trostol
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad