OT: Video Game Thread Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

B A T M A N

Year 4 in Be a GM... I don't know what's gotten into Tavares. Points wise is good as usual. But I think in a game somebody stabbed him in the back with a syringe of rabies. 109 Penalty minutes? Come on JT, you can't be taking ****** penalties...

Barely made the playoffs. Got the eighth seed. Don't see the playoff run going well. Gonna bomb this team in the offseason, mesa thinks.

EliasFTW

Jan 27, 2009
Utica, NY
im hearing the patch has fixed the ridiculous amounts of players turning red stars. they also have a bit more value. ill need to start a new one up and test

EDIT: red star players now have accurate trade value to their overall. thank god.

Sweet maybe a 87overal 4 1/2 red star will get more then a career minor leaguer and 2nd

B A T M A N

Anybody that loved GTA V, you need to watch this video in its entirety. Yes it's long but it's worth it.

If you don't have the time, at least jump to 40:14 - 41:06 for the best moment of the panel.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
not sure if there are any wrestling fans in the house but Trevor sounds EXACTLY like Edge to me :laugh:

that comic con video was priceless

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
Got GTAV for PS3. Says I'm 5% through the main story so I really just started... but I took time to drive around the map last night. It's cool that you can hit a highway and drive around for 10-15 minutes and go places. I was kind of disappointed that there's not another larger town to the north. San Andreas had Vegas and San Fran. Would have been cool to at least have Vegas to the north. I hope there's a DLC where you can board a plane and go to Vegas.

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
Got GTAV for PS3. Says I'm 5% through the main story so I really just started... but I took time to drive around the map last night. It's cool that you can hit a highway and drive around for 10-15 minutes and go places. I was kind of disappointed that there's not another larger town to the north. San Andreas had Vegas and San Fran. Would have been cool to at least have Vegas to the north. I hope there's a DLC where you can board a plane and go to Vegas.

Anyone on PS3. Add me on PSN DaProdigyX19

Join my crew : We are the Ninja Hertl's (Teenage Mutant Ninja Hertl's was to long)

B A T M A N

not sure if there are any wrestling fans in the house but Trevor sounds EXACTLY like Edge to me :laugh:

that comic con video was priceless
Damn, you're right he does sound exactly like Edge when he talks normally. I wish he was more of a gamer because the dude is brimming with talent. I for one would be extremely happy if we got less Nolan North in games, and more Steven Ogg.

B A T M A N

3BbjFuq.jpg

These games just arrived in the mail. You can't really tell cause the quality sucks, but that's GTA IV Complete Edition, which includes both of the DLCs that I haven't played. I needed to pick GTA IV up again because I haven't played it since 2008. I think I'm gonna have a lot of fun with these games. Especially considering each game cost $15-$20 apiece. And they're all obviously brand new.

EliasFTW

Jan 27, 2009
Utica, NY
3BbjFuq.jpg

These games just arrived in the mail. You can't really tell cause the quality sucks, but that's GTA IV Complete Edition, which includes both of the DLCs that I haven't played. I needed to pick GTA IV up again because I haven't played it since 2008. I think I'm gonna have a lot of fun with these games. Especially considering each game cost $15-$20 apiece. And they're all obviously brand new.

The witcher is hard as **** and not worth the time for a mediocre story. I found myself powering through far too often

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
absolutely love Witcher 2. story aint the best but its fun to play and hard as nails :D

MountainGoat

anyone else having problems with nhl 14 online, drop in or club? last couple of days I've been getting really bad lag, it's pretty much unplayable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad