OT: Video Game Thread Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Has Nolan Patrick been terrible in your saves?
With the last TBL roster yes. And this is after I traded for him from the Leafs (fantasy draft) cause he was out for 8 months. I decided to take a run with him for the 2021 season, third line duties with Frost and Stützle, he just couldn't pile on the points. Clear third wheel. My boy Tim was near PPG and Frosty had like 60 something.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Just got nhl 21 on the PS4. Same old same old, except scoring seems to be eluding me for some reason.

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
Anyone play hut, without buying coins/packs with cash? I normally get the game at release, and have a better feel for the market and the way events are running but I feel a little lost this year.
It’s only been two days and all, but still.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Anyone play hut, without buying coins/packs with cash? I normally get the game at release, and have a better feel for the market and the way events are running but I feel a little lost this year.
It’s only been two days and all, but still.
I’m not a big HUT guy but play once in a while. It’s a turn off because I’m almost always playing against an opponent who has me out-manned at every spot in the lineup. Even in the early going. I usually rank up pretty quickly and then plateau once I’m playing against the best players with the best cards. I’m pretty much just loading up on all of the standard NHL players and trying to assemble the best squad that way. You have to be the better player every game though which is tough. I wish they had tournaments with restraints to level the playing field but I guess that doesn’t $ell. I know they used to have some. Maybe they still do but the HUT menus are a nightmare to navigate I usually just play the basic head-to-head game and take my lumps.

I think HUT Rush is the way to build up your inventory this year though. You can rack up a lot of games and points and rewards pretty quickly.

Reactions: Defect

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
PlayStation 5: Launch Day Ordering Update

launch of the PlayStation 5 console on November 12 (or November 19, depending on your region) is almost upon us! In the interest of keeping our gamers, retailers, and staff safe amidst COVID-19, today we are confirming that all day-of launch sales will be conducted through the online stores of our retail partners.

No physical games in store at launch due to coronavirus.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Cheating??

It is cheating if you do this without ever playing it before.

When it came out on PS2, I didnt go anywhere even work, for about a month. I was so addicted to it. I got fired from boston market because of it. I put well over 60 hours of game play. Before defeating the game.

but FFX is a game, where you can beat the game, but still have alot left to do.

So all the stuff i couldnt get, this is where cheating helps.

Anyone remember the old Game genie. I love to first beat the game without cheating, and then cheat and helps speed time up.

the greatest cheating game of all time Grand theft auto 3.

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
It is cheating if you do this without ever playing it before.

When it came out on PS2, I didnt go anywhere even work, for about a month. I was so addicted to it. I got fired from boston market because of it. I put well over 60 hours of game play. Before defeating the game.

but FFX is a game, where you can beat the game, but still have alot left to do.

So all the stuff i couldnt get, this is where cheating helps.

Anyone remember the old Game genie. I love to first beat the game without cheating, and then cheat and helps speed time up.

the greatest cheating game of all time Grand theft auto 3.
I played, beat, and enjoyed the hell out of it, but what’s cheats are in it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad