Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
You don't have to do that.

My hook or by crook I will get 1.

I'm also considering waiting overnight at Walmart or best buy like I did 2006.

I don't care what price it is. I'm getting 1.
I’m going to try and get another one in a pre-order if I can for you. If I can’t, I can’t, but I’ll try.

Also, not saying with 100% certainty I’ll let mine go.

I just wouldn’t pay eBay scalper prices if I was you. It’s not worth it.

Reactions: Defect

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
My friend discovered that his 14 year old stepson smuggled ten cans of alcohol from a family gathering to share with his friends later so they took away practically everything from him and I get to borrow his Switch for a while. I was so excited to finally play Mario Odyssey and Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Well, Odyssey was amazing. Once again they added something new but kept the foundations of Mario game play. Zelda, on the other hand, I can't stand. Weapons that break, having to cook crap, train horses, a horrible inventory system, I want Zelda, not f***ing Skyrim.

Magua

Doer of Hoffific Things
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
My friend discovered that his 14 year old stepson smuggled ten cans of alcohol from a family gathering to share with his friends later so they took away practically everything from him and I get to borrow his Switch for a while.

I love a feel good story.

Hopefully, they don’t find out you planted the alcohol in his room.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
I love a feel good story.

Hopefully, they don’t find out you planted the alcohol in his room.
Oh it was darkly hysterical. He was at his dad's when my friend stumbled upon the stash in his bedroom so they had a whole day to plan his punishment, from buying a replacement flip phone for when they take his smartphone away all the way down to taking the front tire off his bike so he can't go anywhere. No need to take the TV from his room when you can just take the power cord. His computer access is parental blocked. The Cherry on top was when he read the texts with his friends who were saying he was a little bitch if he didn't get the booze to them. One of the kids called and my friend answered and told him he has his mom's number if he ever sees the kid saying shit like that again. They're hoping the final straw for the kid was taking the booze back and having to apologize to his uncle and grandfather in person. This kid has been refusing all attempts at attitude adjustments for ages.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
My friend discovered that his 14 year old stepson smuggled ten cans of alcohol from a family gathering to share with his friends later so they took away practically everything from him and I get to borrow his Switch for a while. I was so excited to finally play Mario Odyssey and Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Well, Odyssey was amazing. Once again they added something new but kept the foundations of Mario game play. Zelda, on the other hand, I can't stand. Weapons that break, having to cook crap, train horses, a horrible inventory system, I want Zelda, not f***ing Skyrim.
Breath of the Wild is amazing, but I get the frustration.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
Breath of the Wild is amazing, but I get the frustration.
I may have to go back after letting the disappointment in what I expected cool down. I really don't have much else to play right now anyway. I felt a betrayal on par with the last God of War which I hated too for similar reasons. You change a game that drastically you may as well call it something else.

Reactions: Chinatown88

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
The weapons break because you can easily beat everything with its combat, and it makes you adjust your tactics mid combat. The only time cooking is needed is for extreme heat or cold, or if you need health in a pinch. You can kind of ignore it.
It’s a good game, stick with it.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I may have to go back after letting the disappointment in what I expected cool down. I really don't have much else to play right now anyway. I felt a betrayal on par with the last God of War which I hated too for similar reasons. You change a game that drastically you may as well call it something else.
If you have $30 to blow and don’t mind buying a game for a system you don’t own, the game boy game links awakening was remastered last year. I haven’t played it yet but it’s one of my favorites in the series. Actually it might be $60, and that’s why I haven’t played it again.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
If you have $30 to blow and don’t mind buying a game for a system you don’t own, the game boy game links awakening was remastered last year. I haven’t played it yet but it’s one of my favorites in the series. Actually it might be $60, and that’s why I haven’t played it again.
I played The Minish Cap on an emulator and loved that game to death.

Reactions: Defect

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
So I just spent a bunch of time climbing up mountains until I nearly died and then went l along the shore. I couldn't get near the few shrines my detector found, probably because they're all stuck up in snow hell. Plus whenever I wasn't high enough for snow it constantly rained on the cliff faces. I don't know where else to go because everyone in Hotaro kept saying go to the damn nearby mountain! This game is obnoxious and dumb.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania

Good Guy Microsoft

Buys a huge publisher/studio like Zenimax/Bethesda, but doesn't make everything Xbox exclusive and honors previous PS5 exclusive deals. I assume it'll stay this way too, since they own Minecraft and that still gets sold on Playstation.

Not to mention they've always been the ones pushing for cross-play and PS were the ones who took so long to allow it.

Reactions: FLYERSFAN18

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
For those interested in the Xbox...

Pre-Orders start tomorrow:

Pre-Order Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S Starting Tuesday, September 22 - Xbox Wire

Beginning on September 22, you’ll be able to pre-order Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S online at the following retailers:
– United States (8AM PT): Microsoft Store, Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop, Walmart, Target, Sam’s Club, Newegg, and other participating retailers

– Canada (8AM PT): Microsoft Store, Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, EB Games, The Source, and other participating retailers

So... 11AM for us east coasters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->